Chapter 3- The Original

I can't believe Xylo! He had to show up at the park if he hadn't shown up there wouldn't have been any trouble. If it were my Xylo I wouldn't even try to kill him as he would take me out at ease, he's scary as hell. 

After flying away from the park I went to the old pizzeria. Luckily the place was empty. I can't go back to the park for a few days I could either stay here or go back to my house, chances have it that would be the first place Xylo would do. 

Due to what Freddy told Xylo he'll probably try to kill me if I try to go back now. I should try to get ahold of Leftyhe's probably worried about us.

Me-Hey Lefty

Pun Bear -Bryan, are you two okay?

Me -Yeah, we're okay we went back to the old pizzeria.

Pun Bear- Okay, but why out of all the places you choose to hide at? Why there?

Me-One Freddy won't expect me to be here. The person at the park doesn't know if this place is real.

Pun Bear-About who was that anyways?

Me-I'll tell you when you get here and feel free to tell Molten about me and everything. He may not be the best animatronic in the park, but he knows how to keep a secret.

Pun Bear-Okay, we'll head over there we'll see you in about an hour.

Me-Okay I'll see you both then

I put my phone down and began to look around the old run-down building nothing has changed since the last time I was here. All the good and bad memories from this place 

 I walked into the main room to see the hole the portal made and everything else looked like it'll fall apart. I continued to wonder about the building, letting the memories that were made here go through my head. After what felt like a few hours I went to the portal room. As I opened the door I saw someone I wasn't sure I'd see again.

The original Rockstar Freddy. He was sitting in the corner beside some old arcade machines that were never used. He was offline damaged and picked up a good amount of dust on him. Before Lefty learned about me Freddy was the only one who knew. Unlike Lefty, I told him about the SCP foundation and everything that happened there, all the experiments they did.

(Flashback)

We had just come back threw the portal as we did my wings were out. I started to panic and quickly ran into the repair room. No one had noticed that I had disappeared except for one. 

I sat behind Afton's workbench so no one could see me from the doorway. As I was hiding my wings I had a decent amount of magic till the next time we'll go through the portal.

I heard the door open I held my breath making sure didn't make a sound.  Animatronic footprints could be heard coming toward me.   "Bryan, are you okay?", I look beside me to see Freddy beside me. I was able to hide most of my wings. "Y-Yeah I'm alright Freddy," I say. He sighed before speaking, " Bryan, has anyone ever told you you're a terrible liar?" I knew he was going to try to help he tried to put his hand on my shoulder making me flinch making me fly up to the ceiling. Freddy was surprised to see me fly up to the ceiling " Bryan, please come down. I promise not to tell anyone," he says. I landed beside him. "Bryan why have you been hiding this from us? We're your friends we care about you". I looked down " doesn't seem like everyone else does" I mumble.

Eventually, I told him everything about where I'm from and what had happened there to the foundation and met Jon.

Freddy pulled me into a hug and whispered in my ear. " I will help you get home and I won't let any of those things happen to you again!"

I felt tears rolling down my face as he held me in his arms.

(End of flashback)

I started repairs on the original Rockstar Freddy and gave him a full cleaning as well. I heard the door open and quickly looked behind me just to see Lefty and Molten standing there.

"Sorry for the holdup bud we had to find a way to escape from "Mr, Emo Bear" he wouldn't let me leave his sight" Lefty explained. I look back at Freddy. " Bryan by any chance is that the original Rockstar Freddy?" Molten asked. I nodded, " Yeah I just found him back here and I thought maybe I can fix him," I say. For the first time, I saw Molten give a genuine smile. " Well then let's get to work," Molten said.