Chapter 5- Two Freddys

We arrived at the park Freddy was surprised he knew Helpy and I were making a backup plan if Springtrap ever did something as crazy as he did. We made our way through the park luckily not running into any of the animatronics. Now walking over to the tent poking my head in. I see The animatronics sitting around Baby's stage. Listening to the young girl's story, I look back at the group of bears behind me. "Freddy stay out here for now Molten lefty if you want to join you can," I say earning a nod from them. 

I walk into the tent and sat down beside Balora and listen to the story. It eventually came to an end and Baby looked up with a smile.  " Hello Bryan, when did you get in here?" The pigtailed animatronic asked." Not long before the start had started Baby. It was a beautiful story!" I replay

After I spoke I noticed the other Freddy just glaring at me. "Freddy stops glaring at him like that. You're freaking him out," Balora says to the bear. "Well, I'm not the one who is hiding something here now am I?" He says directed towards me. "If he's hiding something from you Freddy it's probably none of our business," Molten says from the entrance of the tent. I mouthed thank you to him and he nodded in understanding.

"That doesn't mean he has to go near the portal," Freddy says. "When can we kill this stupid bear he's getting on my nerves!" Rose says. "For your information, I've not been near the portal at all!" I say in a Pissed tone.

 The other animatronics were surprised I've never spoken to any of them in this tone of voice. "This is what I mean, Bryan, from you constantly going through the portal, it's making your emotions unpredictable!" The bear yelled. "Shut your mouth, your replacement. Maybe if you stopped acting like a jerk and stop being rude towards him you'll know what's going on!". I look at the entrance to see the original Rockstar Freddy standing there. His eyes were black and white he was mad. Both Freddy's stayed quiet the tension is so thick between them someone can take a knife and cut it. While they can be at each other's throats

 I take a step outside and I started feeling a wave of magical energy a familiar one. It's an aura I haven't felt in so long. My emotions were all over the place I felt happy sad and hurt. My limbs started to give in as tears rolled down my face. This aura belongs to him it belongs to  Inpu.

I couldn't move it felt like I was in his arms the safe feeling he gives me. I feel calm I couldn't help but closed my eyes.