xi.

ELEVEN, 'SISTERLY LOVE'

"you play the part of a soul missing home

"you play the part of a soul missing home... "
—IN MY ROOM, chance peña

YOU KNOW THAT SMALL GAP BETWEEN CONFESSING AND FORMING any possible excuses to why you did such an thing. well, pablo gavira was certainly stuck in that never ending headspace, and if nothing made his guilt become more overwhelming than before, these thoughts most certainly did.

with the burning eyes of confusion from his sister, and his constant reminder of his actions from his own thoughts, the words of his mistakes were practically forcing them out, as he took one last breath before sharing the truth behind his sorrow.

"it's about rosie."

    auroras face grew into more confusion, her expression switching from that intimidating aroma, and into one of pure uncertainty.

    "rosie?" she repeated, unsure on how the teen was involved in her brothers sour mood, it had been years since the two had lost connection, and he had stopped truly expressing his emotions about the girl two years ago — well openly anyways.

   aurora had met the rómeros girl countless times during their youth. she had been granted the privilege of watching the blonde girl grow up alongside her brother. in other words, aurora absolutely adored the younger girl. despite the feud between rosaline and gavi, the eldest gavira sister couldn't physically bring herself to dislike rosie, that being the main reason that gavi stopped sharing his true feelings towards the situation.

    gavi nodded. "sí. rosie." his eyes looking down to his hands which were now rested upon the sheets of the bed, moving his fingertips with his nerves.

    aurora tilted her head. "but why are you in a mood hermano, what's rosaline got to do with it?"

    the boy sighed, furrowing his eyebrows as he lifted his head up once again. "think rora. where was i last night?"

    aurora closed her eyes for a second, recollecting the location of the boy from the previous night. "weren't you at xavi's birthday meal? with the team right?"

    gavi slouched down against the headboard of the bed, his vision now focusing entirely upon his fingers once again. "not just my team..."

    and with that, the gavira girls eyes widened, finally the pieces of gavis puzzle had slotted together. the senior male squad and the female squad of the barcelona team had both joined together to celebrate  the birthday of xavi, meaning that the two number 30s of the teams had both joined together once again. the reunion neither of them had anticipated for years prior.