xii.

TWELVE, "THE NOT-SO TRUTH."

 "it's just something, i got used to it

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"it's just something, i got used to it."
—I WAS ALL OVER HER, salvia palth

    AVOIDING UNCOMFORTABLE CONVERSATIONS, WAS something rosaline rómeros, was rather fond of doing. yet somehow, in the recent days of her lifetime, she had found herself involved in far too many for her liking. and here she was yet again, sat here alongside her cousin, during the early hours of the day, discussing another event, that was not very far up within rosalines list of her favourite events — the balcony with gavi.

pedri, had pretty much been placed within the valley of two mountains, which were once joined as one. those two mountains being the friendship of his cousin and his current best companion. awkward, right?

    although, if the contrasting pair were faced with the hypothetical question of, 'did you both intend on dragging pedri gonzalez into the feud between the pair of you' — they would both instantly reply with a 'no' and explain that the inclusion of the boy within the pairs disagreement, was nothing but accidental.

sure, pedri was undoubtedly fully aware of the quarrel the two shared, but in no means way, did that mean that the barcelona player was on either side.

but in the current situation, the conversation between pedri and rosaline, hadn't even begun. and already the girl wanted to be sick from the stillness of their voices. it was rare the two would sit in an uncomfortable silence, the last time the twos presence had been this was during the autumn season of 2016, when the elder relative had caused another disagreement with his cousin over trying to persuade her into joining back into the sport.

    "well!" rosaline chirped, smacking both her palms down onto the table, pulling herself up from the seat. "i need to uh, need to use the bathroom!"

    pedri instantly grabbed the arm of his cousin, dragging her back down to the seat, his face in utter disbelief. "uno, be quiet! lucia's still sleeping! dos, don't even think about walking away hermana. i'm not stupid."

out of the many things rosaline had learnt from being related to pedro gonzález, was that yes, he was in fact, not stupid. unfortunate to her, that meant it would be quite difficult for her to get out of the few serious conversations the two shared. and by serious conversations, she means serious.

     she sighed, slouching her back as she rested her jaw inti the palms of her hand, the tips of her blonde hair spilling out onto the marble surface of the island. this was the point within a conversation, where rosaline was certain, that no words could physically come out from her mouth, instead, just continuous sighs.

    "now." pedri begun, turning his stood to face his younger relative. "start from the very start, the point  when you first reached that balcony."

    rosie's hands trembled, the weight of her head becoming too much as she heavily forced her head upwards, taking one final exhale as she collected her words. "he was resting against the railing, i hadn't seen him for several years, and it didn't take much for me to realise something was bothering him, and that 'thing' most likely being..." rosaline paused, scrunching her face in hesitation. "well..."

𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒, pablo gavi जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें