chapter -1

Lan wangji is dealing his father's mafia business.His most profitable business is gold smuggling.He illegally import large tons of gold.Higher officials and government set traps to reveal there underground business.but they failed to reveal.they doesn't get any proofs to arrest wangji and team.so the captain of the mission to reveal wangji was replaced by Jiang fengmian.Now he appointed Jiang Cheng as the captain of mission.

__________

Wei wuxian who peacefully sleeping in the bed was awaken by the loud noise of Jiang Cheng. "Wei wuxian.....wake up .it's ...."

"You angry lotus.... how dare to yell at my ears."

"Who is angry lotus...you idiot.wake up. Don't you know today wen family come here to see you."

"Ahh...but I said I don't like this proposal.wen chao is a bastard.He have many affairs with other omegas."

"Yes l know he is a bastard.but mother likes this proposal.I said her about wen chao but she is not accepting that.she truly believe in Mrs wen words.They were best friends for five years.but don't worry. We can tell father about it.He surely disagrees.but he is busy with mission.I will join the mission on next Monday onwards."

"Thank you Cheng-cheng"

"Don't call that..."

"Ayee...my cheng-cheng is shy."

" You Little omega how dare to insult well respected alpha "

"Well respected alpha...my ass ...hehe ..

"You.....

" Jiang Cheng" madam yu called.

"I am going"Jiang Cheng said and walked out of the room.
Wei wuxian thinks about how to cancel the marriage.He wake up from the bed and do his daily routine.After showering he wears a white t- shirt and ripped jeans.
Wei wuxian was on his vacation.His is now in semester break.Next semester only starts after one month.so he was free now.but he was irritated because of this proposal.He called his best friend xiao xingchen.

Wei wuxian and xiao xingchen  is best friends since school.they were famous for there notorious activities in college.
The duo acts innocent in front of there family.There main targets are alphas who bullies weak omegas.but from others perspective they think the duo creates unwanted problems and attention.They hit the bully alphas,but  they never give any complaint about  them because they know this omegas are from powerful family.

Wei wuxian calls xiao xingchen.
"Hello"

"Who the hell calling in this early morning"

"You devil,wake up your lazy ass and come to the Jiang mansion"

"Aah....Wei wuxian why you always trouble me."

"Come here,as fast as possible,you idiot "

Wei wuxian cut the call.
_________

Xue yang:Boss,Mr Jiang appointed his son as the captain of there mission .

Wangji:That old man always get on my nerve.....we can wait ,what trap will they set now...

_______

Wei wuxian and xiao xingchen discussing about how to cancel the marriage.
"Xingchen,what I do now? Uncle is not here,he is busy.soon Cheng will also become busy.that bastard wen chao act good on front of aunty yu.what if aunty yu accept the proposal?she surely accepts.so uncle doesn't say anything. My head is breaking....

"You don't worry,I have a plan" xingchen smirked.

____

____

____