chapter 8

Wei wuxian's wailing sound echoed the whole mansion. suddenly the door of lan mansion open.A lady in her mid fifties entered mansion. Everyone in the mansion become dumbfounded.
Wei wuxian is still crying.Xue yang's grip on Wei wuxian's wrist looses. Wei wuxian looks around.He understand everyone were surprised on seeing the lady at the entrance.He doesn't waste the chance.He escaped from the grip of Xue yang and ran towards the lady.He hide behind her.

________

Jiang mansion is full of sadness.aunt yu and Jiang yanli were crying.Jiang Cheng is furious and calling someone.several bodyguards were on house.police officers are also for searching.They look cctv footage for information.But no avail,only masked men can seen.they hit their bodyguards on duty and kidnapped Wei wuxian.They couldn't get any sign who kidnapped him.

Jiang fengmian comes Jiang mansion.on seeing him,aunt yu become furious."at least now there was a thought of family.look our wuxian was missing.if something happens to him,i doesn't forgive.our family has power and money,why we couldn't find him?"

Jiang fengmian sighed,"Don't worry yu. Nothing happens to our wuxian."

Madam yu yelled,"How could you said causally?He is fragile.He is beautiful omega,what we will do when something bad happens?"

Jin zixuan and wen Qing comes.Jiang Cheng ran to them.Jin zixuan informs lan mafia kidnapped Wei wuxian. Jiang Cheng and Jiang fengmian become furious.

Jiang Cheng said,"we must handvover there weapons and gold trucks.But they didn't call till now."

Wen Qing,"There is no need to handover that.we could find some other methods."

Jiang Cheng,"No,I couldn't risk his life"

Jin Zixuan,"But if he give that back,it's like we fail the battle."

Jiang yanli yelled,"fail or success doesn't matter. Wei wuxian is the dignity of our family.we want him back.If anything bad happens to him,I won't spare any one"

Everyone in the mansion on seeing fierce attitude yanli. she was always soft and gentle.But for her loved ones,she became protective.

Jiang Cheng ordered police to stay back from this.He calls him elite guards.Jiang Cheng, Jiang fengmian,wen qing,Jin Zixuan, Jiang yanli
and guards started there way to lan mansion.

______

The lady is none other than carman Lee.She was here to ask for help.she lend some money from money lenders.They always try to harrass lan xuanyu.They tell carman Lee,If they didn't pay money on day after tomorrow,they will take lan xuanyu.so,carman Lee come lan mansion for asking some money.she was ready to sacrifice her pride to protect her omega son.Lan xuanyu is also with her.

On entering the mansion,the scene infront of her
Stumbled her back .An omega is bullied by her family.she become furious.she come here to ask for protection for her omega son.now his alpha son is bullying a omega.

On seeing carman Lee, everyone in the mansion dumbfounded.in this gap omega hide on her back .

Carman Lee yelled,"what the heck is happening here?How pathetic you were? Bullying a defenceless omega."

Qiren,"Lee....."
He become speechless.

Carman Lee,"I am here for ask help for my omega son lan xuanyu.But here you all are harassing a young omega.Dragging him like a sac of potatoes."

Carman Lee knows xichen and wangji.she pretends she doesn't know them,when they come to her restaurant.

She looks at them and said,"it's my fault to avoid you,if I was here my alpha sons will not let to bully a defenceless omega.i will teach them, how to respect an omega........oh ..here they are ordering to torture young omega.how pathetic!"

Xichen and wangji lower their head in shame.Qiren was out of words.wei wuxian hugs tightly carman lee.lan xuanyu consoles him .
Wei wuxian kept silent.

Suddenly loud horn sounds were heard.guns sound echoed outside.jiang Cheng,wen qing ,Jin zixuan , Jiang fengmian and Jiang yanli enters the mansion.Followed by elite guards with weapons. They pointed guns.
Wangji's mafia members point weapons against them.

Wei wuxian,lan xuanyu and carman Lee moves towards the staircase corner. A-qing and meng yao move backwards.

Wangji, xichen , Xue yang and song lan point weapons against them. Jiang Cheng,wen Qing and Jin Zixuan point weapons against them.lan qiren and Jiang fengmian observes the situation.High tension arises among them.only there is three metre distance them.Each gang is furious.

The war begins..........
.............
Mafia v/s police
.............

............
How does wangji and wuxian fell in Love 💕

...........

_____
____
__
_