chapter -3

"Shit", Jiang Cheng cursed wangji."He fooled us."
"Failure is the stepping stone to success,so don't worry .we wait wait for our chance to conquer him. " Jin zixuan motivated.wen Qing doesn't say anything.

______

After celebrating the success party,it's almost 8pm.wangji started to leave the mansion.He ordered bodyguards to not follow him.He get in his sports car and drive.After an hour he reached his destination.A small restaurant near
the sea shore.He slowly get down from his car and walks towards the restaurant.The restaurant is crowded due to tourists.

He get in the restaurant and took a seat .He looks towards the cooking counter,a lady of mid-fifties is cooking .An omega male waiter come and place order.wangji ordered what he wanted.wangji eat the dinner and pay bill.He went out the restaurant and go to sea shore and sat down on the sand.

Memories flooded in his mind.The lady cooking is wangji's mother carman Lee and that male omega is his brother lan xuanyu.lan qiren and carman Lee was deeply in love and they get married.But later she knows that qiren owns not only a large business empire but also a Mafia kingdom.she says qiren to quit illegal business and only to focus on business.but qiren was not ready for it.one day lan mansion was attacked by Nie mafia, mansion was full of blood.lans mafia members fought against them and won.But feared carman Lee argue and fight with qiren.she takes her 3 children and ready to left,but qiren takes xichen and wangji with him.so with her ,she take omega xuanyu.wangji and xichen were only 4and6 at that time.later she moved to country side,so wangji and xichen doesn't know about her.

Years later she come back to City for xuanyu studies.But she doesn't look forward for her son's.But qiren always follows carman's life as well as wangji and xichen.often xichen and wangji went to her restaurant to eat ,but she doesn't know they were her alpha sons.She likes her son's,but she knew that they will follow their father's mafia.And they must reluctant to leave it.

An hour later wangji,wangji went back to mansion

______

At 7pm in yilling club:

"Why the hell,you morons call me ?is anyone dead? Tommorw evening I am  going to Maldives for vacation.I have no time.why you two are silent?pls  tell anything...... "Mian Mian yelled.

Wei wuxian clutched his hand, xingchen said,"clam down, wuxian don't loose your temper "
Wei wuxian yelled,"how could I clam down? You bitch.....For helping friends I get in trouble."

Mian Mian,"what trouble!"

Wei wuxian,"my family fix my marriage with wen Qing.".

Mian Mian,"congratulati...o.ns........what!
What! ........ wen Qing!.......you traitor.how could you cheat on your best friend?you devil....you bitch....

Xingchen,"clam down Mian Mian"

Mian Mian:"how could you say that?I ask his help to find her likes and dislikes.Ask him connect us.now he snatched my wen Qing.....

Xingchen:"it's not like what you think....

Wei wuxian:"They all think that I love wen Qing, because for you I always asks Jiang Cheng about her.but......

Mian Mian,"but what?

Wei wuxian,"wen qing said she also likes me But I wanted to say whole thing to her,but due to urgent work she left
Mian Mian cut Wei wuxian and said,"stop Wei wuxian,I doesn't want to hear anything.i only want my wen Qing.i love her . It's about seven years,I secretly following her.you know that.you are always with me.maybe that's why she thinks that you like her.......but why she likes you? Ohh...I forget that you are an eternal beauty.Always smiling and sweetly speaking.But I know you are a cunning fox.but you act innocent in front of others .

Wei wuxian,"Stop talking nonsense.she likes me,but I don't like her.besides I only think her as my elder sister.i want to get rid of this proposal.but the problem is if I reject wen Qing they surely put me with wen chao.I doesn't want to marry.They always it's good for my safety.I want to explore the world and I wanted to find my love life .I don't want to lock in arrange marriage.I want to find my love....

Xiao xingchen,"guys ,I know how to solve the problem.

"How?"Mian Mian and Wei wuxian asked excited.

Xiao xingchen smirked and said,"Mian Mian problem is wen qing and Wei wuxian problem is marriage.so , Mian Mian tell your family about you want marry wen Qing and tell them that it is good to make an alliance with wen family .and Wei wuxian you tell the family that you like wen chao,since they are twins there liking must be same,so you enquired about wen Qing to understand more about wen chao.since Wei wuxian reject wens surely they agree with jins proposal.Then else in your hand Mian mian.next is Wei wuxian ,you must act like you like wen chao and we prove that wen chao is a play boy and cancel marriage.""

Wei wuxian and Mian Mian think for a minute.mian Mian happily said she likes the idea.
But Wei wuxian frowns,"l like idea,But how we prove wen chao is playboy and For three years I want to delay marriage."

Xingchen thinks and said,"you know who is the current girl friend of wen chao, it's Eunji. definitely she will block this marriage in any way . Don't worry about it .she is my distant cousin and we can easily manipulate her.

Wei wuxian,"hmmm".

Xingchen continue,"but the later,you must find your alpha.wei wuxian you always focus on study,plays and games.if you have an alpha you could point your alpha and I think your family definitely agrees,if his background is good. But you don't have one.If you continue to sit and sleep in house,you will not find your alpha.you must go dates,talk with them and understand them."

Wei wuxian,"hmmmm'

Mian Mian,"why are humming? Anyway I must tell this to my father.i am leaving.bye...I will call tommorw.
Mian Mian left.
Wei wuxian said ,"I am going"
Xingchen,"don't pressure yourself,if you don't like this idea we can quit it
Wei wuxian cut and said,"no, it's not like that.I want some time to think carefully."
Xiao xingchen,"take your own time."
Wei wuxian smiled and bid farewell.
Xingchen pay bill and left.

____

Wei wuxian went to parking lot and get in a super model bike and wears helmet.The bike is Jiang Cheng's.if Jiang Cheng know about it he definitely breaks his legs.wei wuxian bribe gate keeper and security and take the bike.He is not an expert rider.but he likes to ride it.but aunt yu and Cheng doesn't allow him.so he out of their sight,he takes the bike.

Wei wuxian starts bike and go to his direction.
Fifteen minutes later,a car which is about to turn left indicator is on,but Wei wuxian could stop,he was in high speed clashes with car.he only heard a loud sound,he become passed out.

_____
_____
_____