chapter 16

Wangji and wuxian reaches lan mansion. Everyone is here.Jiang yanli hugged wuxian.madam yu and carman Lee also joined them.All are felt delight on seeing them. xiao xingchen and Mian Mian pats on wuxian head.
Wuxian explains how was there adventurous journey through the forest. Everyone was busy on hearing this.

Wangji asked xichen,"what about nies?"

Xichen,"we kill all the nies in India."

Wangji,"okay,then xue yang get ready our members,today Nie mingjue's head will roll on the floor "

Xue yang and song lan ordered and arranged members.Now they are at there mafia ware house.They plan how to attack them.They take modern weapons for attack.

They track Nie mingjue's mansion. Lan mafia attack mercilessly.wangji kill Nie mingjue.wangji ordered to burn the Nie empire.

_______

Wuxian was waiting for wangji.after reaching china,wangji went for a mission.its about three days.wuxian recovered from his injuries.only some scars left.

Wuxian was reading wattapad stories.
Suddenly the door opens.wangji enters the room.

On seeing wangji ,
wuxian,"lan zhan....."
Wuxian started to pout.
Wangji,"why is my Wei ying is pouting."
Wuxian stand up from the bed.He back faced wangji.

Wangji back hugged wuxian.wuxian try to escape from the grip.wangji kissed on the earlobe of wuxian.
Wangji,"l am sorry for leaving you.its really important.now I am free."
Wuxian,"you are so meanie...."

Wangji,"don't pout my beautiful baby..."

Wuxian,"l am not beautiful,l am handsome..."

Wangji,"ok..ok...my handsome baby..."

Wuxian,"l am not baby .."

Wuxian started to hit on wangji's chest .
They started to laughing and bickering each other.

Wuxian laid on the top of wangji.wuxian playfully traces the facial features of wangji.wuxian kisses on wangji's nose.

Wangji,"is my baby is horny?"
Wangji asked teasingly.
Wuxian,"you are bullying me..."
Wuxian is whining.

Suddenly wangji captured wuxian lips.soon the room filled moans and goarns.

_____

Next day, morning at breakfast table.

Wuxian is slightly limping.He also hissed at wangji.

A-qing, xue yang,song lan, carman Lee,qiren,lan xuanyu,xichen and meng yao are already at dinning table.on seeing wuxian limbing meng yao and carman Lee slightly laughs.They know the reason.

Lan xuanyu,"what happened to your legs?"

A-qing,"He may tripped  down,he is always clumsy "she laughs

Xue yang,"Stop laughing,he may be fall from bed."

The singles in the family continued there discussion on Wei wuxian's limping.
Annoyed Wei wuxian yelled at every one.Every one laughs.

______

Months passed...

The problem with A-qing and Wei wuxian is solved.Both were happy now.

Wei wuxian is pregnant.He is 6 months now.He always throw tantrums towards our wangji.wangji is like obedient puppy for his omega.

Firstly Xue yang and xingchen fight always.but later the two falls in love.

Shizhui proposed A-qing,she accepted it.she already move from wangji.she understands it just Only infactuvation.

Lan xuanyu slowly opens with song lan.They started to love each other.

Mian Mian and wen Qing is celebrating there fourth month pregnancy .yanli and Zixuan were celebrating there ninth month pregnancy.

Jiang Cheng and wen Ning were still lovely dovey couple.

Everyone is happy now.Wangji slowly try to get rid from his mafia business.He try to focus on legal business.wangji is happy now with his omega  wuxian.

Everyones lives a happy life.

_____
---------

THE END

---------
_____
Pictures are not mine.please forgive my grammatical mistakes. Thanks for supporting me.

 Thanks for supporting me