chapter 9

"gege........."
This sound echoed the whole mansion.
Jiang fengmian looks the direction where the sound comes from.He froze for a moment .He looks that direction. Jiang fengmian eyes filled with tears.
"Lee......."fengmian called.

Everybody froze for a moment.They doesn't no what drama is happening here.

Aunt yu, Mian Mian, Jin ling,lan shizhui,lan jingyi,wen ning and xiao xingchen enters the mansion.

Xingchen said,"please put down all the weapons.we must have a peaceful conversation."

Everyone looks at xingchen direction. Meng yao also come forward and said,"please put down all weapons down. Don't act recklessly."

Everyone is reluctant to put down there weapons. Qiren ordered his members to put down weapons.They do as they instructed. Fengmian also ordered to put down weapons.But Jiang Cheng is reluctant to put down.He asked,"Father,who is this lady?"
Fengmian doesn't reply,he said,"put down gun Cheng".He reluctantly put down gun on the floor.Now everybody weapons was on floor.

Jiang fengmian comeforward and grabbed the collar of lan qiren.wangji and xichen come forward.He signs with his hand to not come forward. fengmian angrily asked,"why did you hide this from me?you fool me.son of bastard......"He was about to hit Qiren,carman Lee block the hand of fengmian. fengmian looses the grip on qiren's collar.He cries and hug carman Lee. carman Lee also cries and hug back.

"What the hell is happening here?"Wei wuxian yelled.
On hearing Wei wuxian sound Jiang yanli and Jiang Cheng move to that direction. Jiang yanli worriedly asks,"A-xian are you okay?"
Wuxian,"i am okay "
He hugs yanli and cries.

Jiang Cheng irritated and ask loudly,"what is happening here?we are here to kill these bastards and save wuxian.Now what is happening here?"

Wangji,"Dad,what is happening here?why this man hug our mother?"

Qiren was about to something aunt yu cut him .
Aunt yu,"carman Lee is fengmian's omega sister."
Jiang Cheng,wangji and xichen surprised.Wei wuxian doesn't understand anything.
Jiang Cheng asked,"what are you saying mom?"

Aunt yu,"fengmian and Qiren were best buddies.They were partners in mafia business.At that time fengmian is deputy cheif police officer and qiren is a famous business tycoon.nobody knows they are involved in mafia business. fengmian have two omega sisters .carman Lee and cangse sanern, Wei wuxian's mother.Qiren and carman loves each other.fengmian doesn't know about this.when fengmian and fengmian's father are about to fix carman's marriage with Wei chanze ,she said that she loves qiren and only marry him.fengmian's Father doesn't like qiren.so he doesn't agree for marriage.fengmian cannot oppose his father.so he support his father.Thus fengmian and qiren breaks their friendship.fengmian quit from business.

On the marriage day, carman Lee elopes with qiren.To keep family dignity cangse married Wei chanze.fengmian's father become broken.He have heart attack and died.Fengmian hates qiren more But he cannot hate his omega sister.For a happy life for his sister he pretended to not see any thing.After six years of marriage life cangse and Wei chanze have omega Wei wuxian.later cangse and Wei chanze died in an accident. fengmian belives Qiren was behind this.For his sister he doesn't fight with Qiren He doesn't want to see his sister as a widow.But one day he heard about carman's death.He become furious but fengmian is late. Qiren's mafia is stronger and wealthy.From that day fengmian try to destroy Qiren.He trains and create department to destroy lan mafia.To revenge her sister."

Everyone become shocked on revelation.

Qiren said,"I doesn't have any involvement in cangse and Wei chanze death.you don't have any patience to listen my words.I said everyone that carman died because for safety.I truely love my Carmen.She leaves me because I involved in mafia but I always respect her decision."
Qiren eyes fill with tear drops.

Carmen hugs Qiren and cries.

Xingchen happily said,"Now the problem is over.It's all misunderstanding.guarda and mafia members leave the hall. it's family time."

Xue yang,"who are you order them?"

Xingchen,"that none your business."

Xue yang,"you..."

Xichen,"Xue yang no fight.Go kitchen and order them to prepare coffee."

Xue yang,"ok"
"You little devil omega,i will take you later"Xue yang's mind voice. Xue yang smirked at xingchen.

Elders were sitting in sofa. others standing.coffee is serving.

Mian Mian said,"we want to say something."she kicks xingchen and Wei wuxian's leg.
Wuxian,"yeah,uncle "
Fengmian,"what's the matter?"
The two looked at xingchen.xingchen nervously said,"it's about Wei wuxian marriage."
Wen qing ears perked up.
Xingchen continued,"This marriage won't happen.wei wuxian doesn't love wen qing.mian Mian loves her .For helping her he collects wen Qing data.its misunderstanding that Wei wuxian loves Qing."xingchen said in one breath.

"What" wen Qing shocked.suddenly Mian Mian hugs wen Qing and said ,"please don't reject me.I love you, sincerely.please give me a chance." Mian Mian kissed on wen qing cheeks.wen Qing is out of words.she slowly nodded her head.wei wuxian and xiao xingchen cheered Mian Mian.They become happy because without involvement of wen chao they solved the problem.

Everyone else look dumbfounded.Finally aunt yu said,"We can discuss it with Mrs wen and Mrs Jin " and glared at Wei wuxian.Mian Mian smiled brightly.she thumps up to her friends.

Jiang fengmian looks towards lan xuanyu and asks,"This is....."
Carman replied,"this is my omega son,lan xuanyu."
He nodded his head and looked at yu and cheng.yu nods her head.
Fengmian said,"We can fix our relationship stronger by a marriage.can we arrange marriage between my alpha son Jiang Cheng and omega lan xuanyu."He looks at qiren and carman.carman smiled,so qiren also smiled .
Carman ,"of course.I will happy when xuanyu is in safe hands.I will trust my brother."
Carmen looked at xuanyu,his cheeks turn to red.He was happy about this .

Jiang cheng's face was red due to anger.He said,"I am not happy with this marriage."
Fengmian,"shut your mouth,parents will arrange what you needed."
Jiang Cheng looked at Wei wuxian and yanli .yanli was about to say something aunt yu cut her."No recommendation."

Wei wuxian looked at wen ning .wen ning held his head lower.wei wuxian knows Jiang Cheng and wen Ning dates secretly.Due to wen qing,he doesn't said it to anyone.
_____

What will happen next?
Stay tuned❤️
_____

______
_____
___
__