Masquerade Party: A humble start (Part 1)

𐙚ྀ˙✧˖°⋆。˚───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────˚。⋆✧જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩

Author's POV:

As Amber stepped into the lavishing masquerade party, she was greeted by a grandiose sight that took her breath away. 

The interior was designed with a black-and-white theme, giving the whole place a classic yet elegant ambiance. The grand hall was decorated with towering white pillars, each one adorned with black and white ribbons that fluttered softly in the breeze.

The ceiling was adorned with a massive crystal chandelier, which sparkled and shone like a thousand stars in the night sky. The walls were lined with intricate black and white damask wallpaper, and every corner was filled with luxurious velvet armchairs, all in shades of stark black and crystal white.

As she made her way across the grand hall, she was captivated by the sight of a magnificent grand fountain, which stood majestically in the center of the room. The fountain was surrounded by intricately carved statues of mythical creatures, all in white marble.

The guests, all dressed in warmer tones such as white, black, nude pink, and dusty blue, while others went for bold jewel tones like emerald green or sapphire blue, mingled about the room, sipping champagne and laughing. They were all wearing exquisite Venetian masks, adding a mysterious and enchanting element to the atmosphere. 

The air was filled with the scent of fresh flowers, and the soft sound of classical music played in the background.

Where everyone wore such heavy dresses Amber chose to go with the most simple dress, but she did accessories her outfit with a simple yet elegant pendant that was given by Ray's mother and a thin and sleek bracelet. The dress she was wearing, was a stunning red dress that flowed effortlessly behind her as she walked. 

Every step she took drew the attention of the other guests, who turned to admire her beauty. Her dress was the perfect contrast to the black and white theme of the party, making her stand out in the sea of monochrome outfits. It also gave a subtle hint that something fiery and captivating was about to happen, like a tantalizing preview of the excitement yet to come. Not just the dress but her red hair was striking too.

She was just a simple girl yet breathtakingly beautiful that was passing them, possibly the destruction herself, adorning the path for everyone to see what can happen when a girl who's fearless decides to go through anything for the good of the family and make things right in her own way.

As she approached the grand fountain, she stopped and took in the breathtaking sight before her. She felt a sense of awe and wonder as she watched the water cascade down from the top of the fountain, creating a serene and peaceful ambiance that was in stark contrast to the liveliness of the party.

Overall, the lavishing masquerade party was a truly grand and enchanting affair, filled with luxurious decor, intricate details, and captivating guests. Amber was surely here to add a touch of drama and enchantment to the occasion.

The party sure as hell will not go peacefully.

Finally, it was the day Amber had been waiting for, while it was the day Daniel wanted to avoid so badly. He didn't want to face his father's clients and talk to them, have small talk about business.

The party had already started and Amber was late. As the party was in its last swing she entered the grand hall and she was greeted by a nice choco-brownie aroma. She decided to look around, observing people and noticing everyone who could remotely be Cole. Cole'n Groups was taken over by their oldest son Nicholas Cole.