chapter one

summary: Marlena and john

started their lives together and are expecting a baby, But cryptic threats stand to shatter their lives, and they learn that their mistakes could be fatal.

john will do anything to protect marlena and their unborn son.

Kristen is still very angry that john left her for marlena and they they are married snd having a baby together.

she want to get her revenge.

chapter one

john fumbled with his tie, scowling as he looked in the mirror.

He hated wearing ties, and bo knew it.

Why he would make him wear a tie was beyond him.

john gave up and ripped the tie off of his neck, growling as he did.

"Having some trouble?, marlena asked with a smile as she walked in.

Just a bit, john told her as he turned to smile at his beautiful wife.

Come here, marlena said as he taking the tie from john's hand and helping him to put it on.

"You look beautiful, john told his wife.

"Are you kidding?, I look like a small house dressed in pink, I'm a cow, marlena moaned.

"You are not a cow, or a house, small or large, you are my beautiful, pregnant wife, john told marlena.

"I'm a blob, marlena told her husband .

"You are not a blob, told his wife said with a laugh as he bent down to kiss her before kissing her pregnant belly as well.

"I am a blob and I am going to kill hope for picking this dress out as her bridesmaid gowns, marlena told her husband.

"You are the maid of honor, didn't you get any say?, john asked her.

"You are the best-man?, Didn't you get any say in wearing a tie?, marlena asked him.

Good point, said john with another smile.

Is our little boy going to be just like you when it comes to wearing ties?.

marlena asked her husband as she with a roll of her eyes.

"It doesn't matter anyway, I won't ever make him wear one, john told his wife.

And you may find yourself sleeping on the couch on those days, marlena told her husband.

john stood in his position at the altar with bo, he watched as everyone walked down the aisle, but it was marlena who really caught his attention.

She looked radiant as she walked down the aisle, her eyes shining and her pregnant belly making her look so sexy and perfect.

john held out his hand to marlena and she took it, allowing him to help her into her position.

john was so enthralled by marlena that he hardly noticed as hope walked down the aisle and the wedding began.

As they said their vows, john thought back to his with marlena finally, they were announced Mr. and Mrs. Bo Brady as the two kissed and walked back down the aisle.