chapter seven

chapter Steven.

john pushed back some of kristen hair off of her neck.

kristen closed her eyes as she felt john give in, but she suddenly jerked and opened her eyes as she felt his hands wrap tightly around her neck.

Next thing she knew, He had her in a chokehold while covering her mouth.

"I can't do this kristen!,I love marlena and I can't do this to her.

I was willing to let you do anything you wanted to me if it meant that she wasn't harmed But this harms her.

So I'm telling you this now, scream, and I'll snap your neck, john, told kristen.

kristen get free from john's hands and she left the room.

john gets up from the bed and he quickly get his clothes back on and then he left the room and he goes and found marlena.

he was able to avoid the few guards and still make it to marlena's cell.

john had been just about to enter when he was suddenly grabbed back.

"SO, we meet again, said Pete with

a smile as he began to beat up john

john tried to punch him back, but once again, George was able to hold him back, giving Pete all the clear shots he needed.

john knew that they were going to beat him unconscious unless he did something.

meanwhile in marlena's cell.

kristen has her gun on marlena and the baby in her stomach.

well i guess, he didn't wnat to have sex with you because he love me and not you, marlena told Kristen.

shut up, you took everything from me!,

Kristen said again and again.

"No, Kristen, I didn't, and you can still rebuild your life, just let me go.

marlena said to Kristen as she gently tugging on the chain that bound her to the wall.

"No,  I just want you gone and I want you wiped off of the face of this planet, Kristen  said angrily.

marlena look a deep breath as she watched kristen laugh at what she had just said.

kristen closed her eyes as she laughed, and  marlena took the opportunity.

she Reach as far as the chain binding her to the wall could, she jumped on kristen.

kristen let out a scream as she realized what was going on, but marlena grabbed for the gun, ignoring the screech.

kristen held her grip on the gun steadfast, she punching marlena

in the face.

marlena's eyes flooded with tears as she felt her nose begin to bleed.

kristen made a move to punch marlena's stomach, but marlena backed away, protecting her baby.