Part 3.

I. N pov/third person
We got to the van and sat in the same places as before. I looked at myeong, she tiled her head a lot, and moved with the van. Every time she closed her eyes there would be a small bump that would make her open them. Without thinking I moved her head on to my shoulder. She didn't even open her eyes. She slept peacefully for the rest of the ride.

Once we got to the dorms I looked to my side, myeong was still sleeping. I didn't want to be the one to wake her up, so unbuckled her and my seatbelt and carried her to the dorm. Myeong was a light sleeper, but surprisingly she didn't wake up. We opened the front door, and I walked to her room and laid her down. She tossed over a few times but never woke up.

Myeong pov

I'm not sure if jeongin thought I was sleeping but definitely wasn't, I was awake since we got out of the van. But it was really cute that he carried me upstairs. I was interrupted by Felix calling to have dinner. I basically jumped out of my bed. " finally, dinner" changbin complained as Bang Chan and lee know set the table and brought the food. It was delicious spicy kalguksu with geotjeori. (geotjeori is fresh kimchi btw also here is a photo)

 (geotjeori is fresh kimchi btw also here is a photo)

Everyone ate there food like it was a race. But I'm their defense it was very good. "Bang Chan and lee know this amazing" Felix said while chewing. "Bang Chan has a lot of years of cooking" seungmin said chuckling. Everyone burst out laughing.

Umm I hope that wasn't boring because I think it was. But yeah I hope your bot disappointed