Part 6

Myeong pov

"This was our last practice until are album goes live. I'm excited,but also nervous, will stay like it?" We're my thoughts ,as I got out of bed. I choose a comfortable outfit as we were recording the last vocals and stuff for the maxident album. I took a long stare at my closet. I choose and over sized beige cargo pants and gray Nike hoodie on top, with white air forces(choose something else if you like:) I walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a slice of toast and butter. By the time I finished it we were leaving. Once we had gotten to the van, we didn't sit in our normal places. I.n didn't sit next to me, he sat in the middle and switched with hyunjin. I was a little sad that I.n wasn't sitting next to me, I could only see the back of his head. We got to da jyp building. We walked in to the building and went to our recording room. Half of us went in and half of us waited outside. I was waiting outside, with seungmin,hyunjin, and changbin. All I could I could think about was I.n. "He didn't spend time with me anymore. He didn't even sit next to me anymore how would he like me?" Is  all that was going through my mind. "What if he really didn't like me?". I was taken out of my thoughts when changbin had called my name, " myeong, we're going into the studio.". I hopped up from my seat and ran in with them. When we went inside everyone was leaving except for Chan,leeknow,and I.n. Me and I.n had a song together in the maxident album. The song is called butterflies and it's about love and connection. " you two would be the perfect ones for this song" jyp had said.

I.n pov

      Myeong and I and had walked over to the booth, we took the headphones off the mic and waited for the instrumental to  play. I sang my solo parts almost perfectly, but when it came to us singing together it was a problem. Either someone was off beat, or someone was too high, or someone was too low. But it was always something. " There's something going on with you guys, and either you go outside and fix it or someone else will just sing the song or will just scrap it." Chan said in a somewhat harsh way. I took off my headphones and walked out with myeong. (Everyone outside went in side the recording room by now).

       "Ummmm" I said while thinking of what to say, then out of nowhere myeong blurted out what seemed to be the script of Hamilton. " SO BASICALLY I THOUGHT YOU REALLY HATED ME AND WOULD NEVER LIKE ME, AND I REALLY LIKE YOU, AND THIS WOULD BE REALLY EMBARRASSING IF YOU DIDNT LIKE ME BACK. SO THATS THE REASON WE HAVE BEEN ACTING KINDA WEIRD. " myeong yelled. I jerked my head to the right as to say I was confused, I never hated her? Right? Then I remembered I had ignored her and acted like I didn't care.

" I'm sorry myeong if you ever thought I hated you but I don't hate you, I really like you actually and the only reason I ignored you  is because I was scared, but I'm not scared now" is what I has told myeong. She nodded her head and hugged me, I hugged her back tightly as to not let her go. I then heard the creak of the door opening, to see a lee knows little head and everyone else's " awwwwwwww" they all said in unison. We then backed away from each other and went in side the recording studio. We were now ready to sing butterfly. We took time to practice the notes a little and the timing but after that we were basically perfect.