Part 4

Myeong pov still

After dinner we all went to sleep,well everyone except me. I mean it's not like I wasn't happy tho. I was awake thinking about I.n. He was kind and friendly, but I dont think of him like a friend. But I got sucked out of my thoughts when I.n was tapping me on the shoulder.
" myeong, are you okay ". I.n asked in a sleepy voice, that just made me want to die. "Umm yeah I'm fine, just can't sleep" i said. I could barely make out I.n's features in the dark. But the ones that I could I started at. He was like no other. But again I snapped out of it. " i can help you sleep" I.n said. He then laid down on my bed, I can't believe he was this close to me. He turned over to me and sang lullabies in a soulful,angelic,gorgeous voice in my ear. I smiled, and soon drifted off to sleep.

I awoke to a violent shake, and a beautiful face. "Myeong come one we're going out to eat" I.n said with a urgent voice. I got shooed I.n out of the room. I put on a long Jean skirt with a white blouse and white shoes. I left my room and simply brushed my hair. And with that we left.

We got in the van and sat in our usual positions. I put my head down on I.n's shoulder, I felt comfortable with him. I felt I could tell I.n all of my secrets and he wouldn't even tell a soul. You thought about not just how cute I.n is but how caring he is and loving. Then again you were brought back to reality, "come one guys"Changbin told us.

Imma type the part of them eating in the next chapter I just wanted to finish this by the next day. BYEEEEEE LOVE YOUUUU