Part 7

(Btw this is an off day)
Authors pov

Now that myeong and I.n we're officially together you and him spent a lot of time together. Going shopping together, v lives together everything. And that's when STAY started to get suspicious. Myeong and I.n had two choices, let stay continue to make edits and flood their v lives with questions about them dating or just tell STAY. The best choice for both I.n and Myeong was to tell stay.

Myeong's pov

" now that me and I.n are officially dating maybe I should bring up the fact that we haven't told anyone yet (officially). I don't want I.n to feel uncomfortable or like I was rushing to tell everyone. I just wanted everyone to know I was with an amazing man and we were an amazing couple." Was my thinking as I laid on my, then the same beautiful,amazing,cute man walked in. " hello love" I.n said with a smile and a huge plate of food. I immediately melted at the words. "Hi innie" I said somewhat sad or whatever. "What wrong my?" Innie asked me, as he put down the plate of food and sat next to me rubbing my hand. "It's just, I wanted to, you know tell everyone and STAY about us being a couple. " I said with my head down. "My you know that I've been the happiest now that we're together and I'd love to tell anyone and everyone, including STAY" I.n told me.

I then began to smile this was the most kind and loving person in front of me and I was dating him. I.n then nuzzled me into an embracing warm hug. "Okkkkkk, now we can enjoy this delicious plate of food that I made" I.n said with a bright smile on his face. I laughed at his unseriousness and started eating next to him.

Time skip

Later that day me and I.n decided you would tell STAY. We sorta mounted the camera in the living room and we sat down on the couch. We would usually start the v live by looking through the comments on our phones but me and I.n really wanted to tell STAY.

Ok I just wanted to write a quick chapter for you guys but I will finish the v live in the next chapter