Part 5

You had gotten out of the van to see no one in the restaurant. Since there were nine of you, you had to collect chairs and tables to move to the middle. "Myeong" you heard a repeating amount of times. " come sit here" you also heard. You were close with everyone and didn't want let anyone down. Butttttttttt, I.n was sitting in the middle, so that's where you went to sit. I.n started to smile as you sat next to him, he held your hand whilst ordering. There were many times you and him just looked, well more stared at each other.

Time skip

I.n pov

"I'm starting to think differently of Myeong. She's not really a friend, or bestie either. More than any of that. She makes me feel different than anyone else. I think I like her." Is what I thought as we walked out of the restaurant, and the entire way to the dorms. "Her smile,her humor, her everything" I thought even more. I couldn't do anything without thinking about her. "Will she even like me back?" Was way more important. We have a new comeback and I can't be worrying about this.

"I.N COME WATCH THIS MOVIE WITH US" Lee know yelled from the living room. I got up and got hit with a strong scent of popcorn. I went and sat next to Felix and hyunjin. I could see myeong look disappointed, but I had to do this for stay, for straykids. I couldn't mess up the comeback.

Myeong's pov

My eyes followed I.n as he walked from his room to the living room. I was really hoping that he would sit next to me. Maybe there was a chance he liked, but he sat next to Felix and hyunjin. All my hole was lost, " he doesn't like me" is all I could think about.

I.n pov again

About half ways through the movie I happened to look over at myeong. She was asleep, like a new born baby. She was so cute. I have to resist though. I couldn't stand seeing her and not being able to just go over and cuddle her. I can't take it anymore.

I HOPE YOU LIKed the NEW STRAYKIDS COMEBACK LOVE YOUUUUUUUU