Soaring

We spent the rest of the day at the fair, going on each ride at least twice. The last ride we chose was the ferris wheel. "Isn't this supposed to be the best ride?" I asked him, staring up into the sky at the top of the wheel which seemed awfully high up. "No, I am." he smirked, pointing at his pants and raising his eyebrows. God, I wished I could test that theory out.

We sat down in the cart and it started to rock back and forth which made me afraid. "Don't worry Y/N." he said, holding my hand, reassuring me that it would be okay. I sat as close as I could possibly get to him, placing my leg over his and holding him tightly. "Quite the grip you've got" he winked, signalling at something else. "TOM!" I laughed, him and his dirty mind.

Despite the fact that I was extremely nervous he still managed to make me laugh and I loved that about him. The ride began to move, heading upwards towards the sky and I gulped in fear. Tom started singing songs which was even funnier as he kept mixing English and German words together again as he sang. "Do you wanna fuck, yes I wanna doooo" he sang at the top of his lungs. He was so passionate about it that the cart started to rock even more with his added along dance moves and I screamed in terror.

We had reached the very top and the ride seemed to have stopped. He turned his head toward me and told me to look at him instead of down there as I kept looking downwards and closing my eyes. I looked at him and he stared back at me, holding me in his arms and then suddenly his lips found mine, hungry and he kissed me until I forgot that we were hanging 90 feet in the air. We finally reached the ground, although I would stay up there forever if it meant that he would kiss me like that again.

 We finally reached the ground, although I would stay up there forever if it meant that he would kiss me like that again