Heartless

Two months went by. In the first few weeks Tom would call and text me constantly saying that he couldn't wait to see me again and we would talk for hours over the phone. That was until everything suddenly changed. He hadn't messaged me in days and I had started to get worried. My calls would go straight to voicemail and my texts were left on delivered. Pictures had started circulating of him with a new girl and I felt myself slowly fading away. I locked myself in my house and refused to leave. A few of my friends came by including Sarah multiple times but I didn't answer the door, I didn't have the strength to. How could he do this to me? I thought to myself but I had to pull myself together as I knew that I shouldn't have set my expectations so high, I mean it was Tom Kaulitz after all.

I had met a new guy at university. His name was Jason and he was the sweetest soul. I had dropped all of my books on the floor embarrassing myself in front of the entire study hall and he stood up and helped me pick them up, then proceeded to sit in the seat beside me. He introduced himself and ever since then we had been inseparable. It had been a whole month since Tom had been ghosting me when Jason asked me to be his girlfriend and I accepted.

Everyone knew about us. Rather than using one of our names they would refer to us as "Jason and Y/N" as if we were joined as one. Don't get me wrong, Tom never left my mind. I found myself scrolling mindlessly through his social media page each day, watching all of his stories although I knew that I shouldn't. Anytime my phone buzzed I would jump up, waiting for his name to come up on the screen but it never did. It was time for me to move on for good.

 It was time for me to move on for good