House of Mystery

Steve, Sam, Bucky, and Natasha arrived at the address stated. "Did anyone know this was going to be a mansion?" Sam voices. 

"Maybe she inherited it?" Natasha suggested

"Maybe she inherited it?" Natasha suggested. They all turn to the house in question. "Right?" Now unsure about her suggestion. This only leaves more questions than answers. 

"Let's just get inside," Steve says. He now felt defeated as his attempts to reconcile with Tony have not gone well. Tony was adamant with seeing Bucky behind bars. They approach the door giving it a hearty knock. An old woman answers it much to their surprise. 

"Please come in Ms. Azure is expecting you." They follow behind the woman taking in the whole place all at once. 

"Your rooms are on the second floor and you can have your pick

"Your rooms are on the second floor and you can have your pick. I am the manors housekeeper Ms. Raldoff. If you need anything you can ask one of the servants or I for assistance," the elderly woman explains. The four heroes notice that there were a couple servants doing chores around the mansion but not to an extravagant degree. 

"How long have you worked here?" Sam asks her. 

"I've worked here since the 50s when the original Ms. Azure acquired it," Ms. Raldolf explains. That catches both the super soldiers attention. That means that Leah once owned the mansion. 

"You knew Leah?" Bucky asks her. 

"Yes she was the original lady of the household. To be honest when I heard that Ms. Azure had opened her home I suspected you all to be Mr. Brock or Mr. Spector. Now please follow me as I will show you your rooms." With the turn of her heel she walked towards the second floor. The rest of them followed behind her. "Downstairs is the parlor, the dining room, the kitchen, the reception hall, and the servant quarters. Upstairs you have the bedrooms, the library, the mistress's office, and there is an open balcony. Each floor and individual bathrooms for convenience. The garden can be accessed from downstairs. You may also have access to the kitchen as long as you do not get in the way of the servants." She starts to unlock some doors. "These will be your room. The Ms. is staying in the master bedroom down the hall. You will know it by the dark wooden doors. The library is behind a pair of double doors that are open to your liking. Mr. Spector's room is off limits per his request. Dinner will be ready in twenty minutes and you can ask the servants for directions if you get lost." With her tour finished, Ms. Raldoff left to let them settle in.