Watafack-

[Izuku Pov]

7:34

I groaned as I woke up to Kacchan calling me early in the morning.

Wait... Kacchan calling me??

This obviously surprised me since he never seems to call me, I'm always the one calling him. So why would he now call me?

I shook my thoughts away as I quickly accepted the phone call pushing my ear onto my phone while quickly standing up and changing into some clothes, in case he wants to spar.

B = Bakugou talking

M = Midoriya talking

________________________________________________________________________________

B: Oi nerd, meet me in the common room.

What's wrong Kacchan?? Are you hurt? Did something happen? Di- :M

________________________________________________________________________________

Before I could finish my sentence, Kacchan had already hung up. I sighed. I was lucky to even have had him call me. Well at least we could spend some time together now. I smiled at the thought.

I quickly brushed my teeth and tried, key work, TRIED to comb down my hair even though it just seemed to bounce up every time as if it was teasing me. I silently cursed under my breath before throwing my hairbrush into my garbage can as it was deemed useless to keep it.

I sped walk out of my dorm making my way to the common room deep in thought.

Hmm Kacchan called me, but he didn't sound mad nor loud, he sounded more calm and tired.. Did he sleep? No no he's probably just tired, it is early after all. But then again it's Kacchan, even if he was tired, he would make sure to at least growl at me regardless of if in call or in person. Maybe he'll-

I made impact with a wall as if it was Kacchans way of telling me to 'shut the fuck up'. I chuckled at the thought as I quickly picked myself up, this time running to the common room not wanting to keep Kacchan waiting any longer. I winced as I rubbed my forehead since it was the walls target.

I then found myself entering the common room, it was filled with my classmates talking to each other. Everyone waved or said hello to me before returning to their conversations.

They didn't question my presence as much as I did theirs. I mean, it was a Saturday morning, it made sense onto why I was so confused. I shrugged it off reminding myself to ask later, for now my main objective was to find where Kacchan was in the room.

I scanned the room spotting him next to his friends as they talked about something, Kacchan not caring to hide how uninterested he was in the conversation almost the same way he sounded like when he called me, I didn't want to interrupt either way.

I was about to ask Momo, being the closest person next to me at the moment, why everyone was here so early until a felt a tap on my shoulder making me turn towards the owner.

"Oh, good morning, Todoroki." I said smiling towards the said man.

"Good morning Midoriya" He simply replied.