Class groupchat.

[3rd P Pov]

Bakugou and Midoriya were currently in Midoriya's dorm room due to the fact that all of Bakugou's stuff were still in there.

Bakugou hadn't spoken since the common room incident and Midoriya was rambling on and on about how he was delighted that Bakugou trusted him and about how he'd help move Bakugou's stuff back to his dorm, but then realizing the cling quirk wouldn't allow that and then started rambling on about how he was sorry about the situation they were in.

Bakugou just rolled his eyes when Midoriya handed him a water bottle and chugged half of it down, wiping away the water that was around his mouth, onto his sleeve.

Bakugou then closed the water bottle and threw it back at Midoriya before throwing himself onto the bed.

"Wha- hey Kacchan? Don't you want to at least figure out how to take off those handcuffs first?" Midoriya asked an unresponsive Katsuki who had fell asleep the moment his body hit the bed.

"Kacchan?" Midoriya sat on the edge of his bed using a hand to lift the blondes bangs out of the way to be able to see if he was sleeping or not.

Due to the handcuffs Kat still had on, he was sleeping in a futile position since it was the most comfortable. In which made Midoriya smile remembering how that was also the position Baby Kat would sleep in most of the time.

[Izuku Pov]

Seeing Kacchan sleeping like that brings so many memories. The way his face is all relaxed when he sleeps, his chest slowly moving up and down to match his soft breaths, him curling into himself for comfort, it's all so familiar.

But then Mineta had to ruin it.

He tried doing an unforgivable thing to Kacchan. Not even Kacchan but a YOUNG BABY Kacchan.

I might look a bit crazy for believing what Kacchan told us about Mineta touching him since their wasn't any other proof than him saying that one sentence, but why would a baby lie about that? Plus he has the truth quirk on but either way when Kacchan was a baby he never lied.

The others also understand this which is probably why my phone keeps vibrating in my pocket....

With a heavy sigh I take my hand away from Kacchan's forehead, which I just realized he was leaning into the touch, so his head fell a bit forward when I moved my hand back. I took my phone out and unlocked it on a message notification which took me directly back into the class groupchat.

[3rd Person Pov]

Username -- Person

Broccoli -- Izuku

Cauliflower -- Katsuki

AlienQueen -- Mina

Pikachuu -- Denki

TheRock -- Kirishima

TapeArms -- Sero

Donate2ThePoor -- Uraraka

SonicBitch -- Iida