A confession in the cold.

You and Eddie sit together on the bus, waiting.
At this point, the tow trucks have come, but they're taking their sweet time in finding the problem.
You grumble, scrolling through you for phone for any Ubers that might take you both home at this point.
As much as you wanted a drink, if your options were making it to bed or to a bar, you'd rather have the bed.

"Any luck?" Eddie says.

"No.
Every time I find an Uber, they either want me to pay extra fees for having them come out so far and so late, or...they just ignore me."

"Tell me about it."

At this point, getting the bus up and going is your only way home at this hour.
You and Eddie are practically the only ones on the bus since everyone else either lives in walking distance or called a friend for a ride.
Personally, your only friend you could call works a night shift.
Your not exactly a social butterfly.

"Eddie, we could take us home.
It would be much faster than the stupid bus anyways."

"Hm...that could work.
Hey YN, would you-" Eddie quickly notices you passed out next to him, leaning against the bus window.

He smiles, making an attempt to wake you.
When you don't, Venom is quick to help Eddie pick you up like a child.

"Awww!
So cute..." Venom gushes as you walk along side them tiredly.

Eddie begins to help you off the bus as it's practically pitch black and freezing.
Even in the summer months, Detroit isn't exactly Dallas.

When your all out of view from anyone, Venom comes over Eddie in his typical black oozing suit.
Venom, however, wants to have some fun before he takes you home.

"Hello sleepy head.
Stay awake for us, YN.
We don't know this city as well as you do."

"I'm fine..just..." Your a bit caught off guard by seeing Venom.

You'd seen him before, but you'd actually kind of forgotten how tall he is in comparison to you.
And boy, would be he terrifying in the dark if you didn't know how cute he really was.

"Heh!
I almost forgot how adorable you are."

"Adorable?
I am adorable?
Ha!
Suck it, Eddie!
YN likes me most out of the two of us!"

You chuckle as you can practically imagine Eddie's reaction.
Venom offers his hand.

"Ready to go home?"

You nod, taking his hand as he pulls you in.
Venom surprisingly moves his hands to your ass before picking you up.

"Venom." You say, your tone both sarcastic and irritable.

"Hehe.
Be thankful it's me and not Eddie.
He would have dropped you."

"I can hear you!
And you know damn well that I-...."

"Realized I'm right?"

"Screw you."

Despite not hearing Eddie, you laugh making Venom's normal toothy grin widen.
He lifts you up, placing you gently on his back as your arms wrap around his neck.

"Hang on.
We're going to be..." he interrupts himself, jumping hundreds of feet into the air before coming back down.

"Frrrreeeeee~
Free falling!~" he says in a singing voice, making you laugh even more.

He seems to be enjoying your laughter and will do anything to make you smile.
You direct him across the city, surprisingly moving at speeds faster than the bus could ever go.
You decided to joke around with Venom as you move.

"Go, my steed!
For McDonalds!" You joke, raising one of your hands.

"McDonald's?!
Yes!!
Eddie, we must avenge the clown!"

At this point, all three of you are laughing.
Leaping from building to building as you joke around, singing and laughing.
Venom singing anything makes you laugh hysterically.
Venom grins.

"You should laugh more often, YN.
It's a beautiful noise."

You find yourself caught off guard by the comment, making your cheeks heat up.
You could never imagine having a massive alien flirting with you.

"Heh...thank you, V.
I appreciate the compliment."

The three of you quickly arrive atop your apartment building, putting you down on the roof.
You can't help but hug Venom as you enjoy spending time with them both.
Venom is slightly taken aback by your actions, not expecting you to be so comfortable with him.
But eventually, he hugs you back as he allows Eddie to return to control.
Even without V, Eddie towers over you with a smirk.

"You two are horrible influences on one another." Eddie jokes, holding you close to him.

You laugh, warranting the same reaction out of Eddie as it had with V.
His gaze softens, placing his rough hand delicately on your cheek.

"Geeze, he was right.
You should be happy more often."

"It's hard not to be happy around you two." You say, watching Eddie's face turn bright red as you lean in to his touch.

The moon would be glistening behind the three of you if it weren't covered by smog.
Even in the cold, your warm from his touch.
From the both...
Eddie's heart melts on impact of you kissing his palm as he continued to brush your cheek. 

Suddenly, intimacy doesn't seem to be on your friends' with benefits minds.
They just want you.
They want you to be happy.
So beautiful in the darkened moonlight....

"Venom...had a question earlier." Eddie begins.

"Oh?"

"Yeah.
He wanted to know...we want to know.
Would you....maybe be interested in, uh..being...ours?
I know that sounds weird, but that's just V's way of saying-" he's interrupted by your laughter, placing a hand on his cheek.

His blush intensifies, meeting your gaze intently as you brush his cheek.

"I'd love to try.
Who knows...maybe an alien and a man wouldn't be so bad considering everything you've done for me.
How you've treated me...how you've loved me.
Not to mention making life interesting for once!" You admit.

Eddie smiles, placing his hand over yours softly.
Venom oozes from Eddie's hand, making it to where they both have a grasp on your hand.

"Does that mean you'd...maybe be interested in an actual date?
I may not be able to pull of suit, but I bet Venom could."

You laugh.

"As long as Venom makes me an effort to try something other than McDonalds, I'd be happy to.
And...you don't need to be so formal.
I prefer you as you."

Eddie smiles at that, leaning in to a soft loving kiss.
Not of lust or passion...but of love.
Even then, you enjoy the attention as you both wander to the fire escape, walking down to your apartment.
Eddie is quick to have an idea of what to do next...