My neighbor(b×g subfem)

Bi quote👆

Background: Sam and Gaby are neighbors af go to the same high-school, they hate each other.

Kinks in this smut
◇Bondage
◇Degrading

"Gaby can you help me?" my mom questions I walk over to her.

"Here you chop the lettuce while I finish breading the chicken" she says handing me the knife in her hands. I nod and start chopping the lettuce I notice how many peices of chicken she making way too much just for 3 people.

"Hey mom why are you making so much chicken is dad having friends over again?" I question.

She shakes her head "No the neighbor and her son are coming over to discuss something about work." she answers.

My eyes wide "Wait you said the neighbor and her son?" I questions empathizing the and.

She nods and I groan Sam the neighbors kid is 18 only one year older then me and least to say he hates me. He's an asshole for no reason and thinks he can get any girl he wants just another fuckboy in my opinion.

"Gaby be nice it's only a couple hours," my mom mumbles. I sigh I guess she's right.

Dinner time
Sam and his mother got here about 10 minutes ago and now we're all sitting down eating. I'm seated right across from Sam he keeps giving me glances.

I can tell he has my parents wrapped around his finger small talk must come naturally to him along with that smile. "Yeah me and Gaby have science together I can't believe how amazing she is at the subject." he smiles jestering to me.

My mom smiles "Oh you must have grades just as amazing as Gaby's." I roll my eyes and start playing with my food.

"I have all A's and B's except for science," he sighs. The fuck? He has the highest grade in science.

"Oh well I bet Gaby could tutor you after dinner so us adults can worry about the buisness." my mom offers.

My eyes dart up to her I give her a look that says hell no she glares at me for a second before she turns it into a smile.

"Oh really that would be so amzing and such a big help" Sam says looking me up and down with a smirk.

What the fuck am I the only one seeing this?! "Well hurry up and eat," my mom says. I look at my dad for help and he just shruggs at me and starts going back into quiet conversation with Sam's mom. Well guess I'm doing this stupid shit.

I slowly start walking up the stairs glaring at the back of my moms head before I can't see it anymore.

"Can you walk any slower?" I hear Sam mutter from behind me. I roll my eyes and continue walking but a little slower.

We finally get to my room and I open the door walking in with Sam close behind. I plop on my bed and he shuts the door and sits next to me we stay silent. It's quite awkward not saying anything just giving side eyes to each other but I'm stubborn so this asshole speaks up or we don't talk at all.

"The fuck you looking at me like that for?" he says after a few minutes annoyance lacing his tone.

"What do you want we both know you have the highest grade in science class so what the fuck do you want?" I snap ignoring his question.

He rolls his eyes "Would you rather be back down there listening to all that boring shit?" He scoffs.

"Better then being up here with you." I retort getting up.

"And where do you think your going?" he questions.

"Back downstairs I don't wanna be in here with you." I say.