His desperate Slut(b×g subfem)

Bi fact👆

Background: Gaby sent nudes to her boyfriend, Sam when she was at work to mess with him.

Kinks in this smut
◇Spanking
◇Degrading
◇Thigh riding
◇Hair pulling
◇Slight choking (like not detailed at all and is only mentioned like once but imma still put that there cuz I can)

Gaby POV
I slowly creep into my apartment checking to see if Sam was in the living room. Nothing thank the lord, though I haven't checked the entire place so I shouldnt get to excited.

I had teased him, that's why I was hiding. When I was at work I got bored and was alone, in my office so I sent a few tit and pussy pics and haven't read any of his messages after I sent them. I knew he would punish me and it excited me. Knowing that whenever he learned I was home, or when he got back if he was out that he would punish me.

I creep to the kitchen and look around nothing, that left only our bedroom and the connecting bathroom.

I walk down the hallway that seemed to be 100 yards. I finally make it to the bedroom pushing the door open and....

Nothing, again.

My brows twist in confusion this was unusual, maybe he was gone for a bit.

I walk into my bedroom with a sigh letting my purse fall onto the floor, taking my heels off and putting them next to my purse. I groan rubbing the back of my heel, honestly heels are a nightmare but I'm a short person and being the boss of my own company I needed to wear heels to appear taller, even if it was just by a few inches.

I walk to my bathroom taking my long brunette hair out of its tight bun, it falls onto my back and shoulders in waves bouncing slightly as I walked.

I decide that there's enough light from my bedroom window and I don't need to turn the bathroom light on, cause I'm not closing the door.

I stop in front of the mirror picking my hairbrush up and brushing my hair humming a small melody to myself. I put my hairbrush down and grabbing some makeup remover and cotton pads.

I gently close my eyes as I wipe my lipstick off my fingers running the cotton pad over lips gently.

My breath hitches in my throat when I feel strong arms wrap around my waist. I open my eyes to see Sam watching me with his arms lazily around my waist, a smile on his face.

"Hey love, how was work today?" He asks sweetly, putting his chin on my shoulder.

I was more then suspicious but decide to play along I hum "it was good, had to fire someone today though, he was slackin way to much," I answer

"How was your day?" I ask.

"Good," he answer buring his face in my neck. He starts placing gentle kissing on my shoulder going up to where my neck and collarbone meet sucking lightly, his teeth grazing my skin.

I let out a soft moan closing my eyes and leaning back into him. He smirks into my neck sucking harder on the spot his hands go from my waist to my hips, he squeezes my hips massaging them before his hands go farther up. One stops on my stomach pressing on it making me fall back into him more if that was possible while his other hand goes to my hair grabbing it and making a makeshift ponytail.