7 minutes in heaven (g×g)

Bi meme👆

Background: Gaby is being dragged to a party by her friend Amy, they play 7 minutes in heaven and Gaby lands on Sam, a popular girl.

Gaby's POV
I walk into the giant house filled with drunk and high teens. My best friend Amy dragged me to a party I didn't even want to go to but I don't want something bad to happen to her so here we are.

"Gaby come on lossen up maybe youll find a hook up." she winks linking our arms together. I smile at her as she drags us to the kitchen.

She grabs two red solo cups filled with beer and gives me one. "Thanks," I say over the loud music before downing the liquid.

She laughs and does the same and we grab another one

then another one...

And another one

30 minutes late
Yea so maybe I'm drunk but it's a party so nobody can judge me. I was dancing and Amy was making out with someone somewhere in the house.

"Hey pretty lady," I turn and see a guy looking me up and down with a grin. I didn't know his name but I knew who he was he was in a year above me.

"Mind if I dance with you?" he questions.

I smirk and grab his hand bringing our bodies together, my lower back rubbing against his lower stomach. I bent over putting my hands on my knees and moving back and forth to the music. I felt the guy put his hands on my hips. I slide my hands up my legs to rest ontop of his. I interlock ours hands and spin to face him.

He puts his hands on my lower back pulling me closer to him. I smirk and undo the top two buttons on his shirt.

He leans in and i put my fingers on top of his lips "I don't think so." I smirk pulling away leaving the guy speechless.

I stumble around the house until I find a room with just 5 people and Amy in it. "Oh my god this is the Gaby I was telling you about," she giggles from on top of a guy's lap. She was definitely drunk. "Gaby we were just about to play 7 minutes in heaven, wanna play?" she slurs.

I look at the people in the room and realize their a bunch of the popular rich kids in our school. I only knew one of them which was Sam. I look her up and down quickly diverting my eyes away to stop the blush that was about to appear. I knew I was bisexual but God damn I might just go full on lesbian for her.

"Yea sure I'll play." I say Amy claps and they all get up to make a circle on the floor.

"Whos going first?" a guy questions.

"I'll go." Sam says I look up at her and she's looking directly at me with a small smirk.

I look back down at the bottle as she spins it praying that it landed on me.

The bottle starts slowing down I bite back a smile as it stops right on me.

Sam gets up and holds out a hand for me I take it and we start walking to the closet.

"Remember only 7 minute!" One of her friends laugh.

She shuts the door behind me quickly pressing me against it and smashing her lips against mine. "You wanted it to land on you didn't you?" she mutters againt my lips pushing my dress down off my chest.

I nod a moan escaping my lips as she attacks my neck and collarbone with kisses.

She picks me up by my thighs and carries me to a small desk sitting me on it. "I'm so glad it did land on you." she groans dropping to her knees. She waste no time with pushing my dress up and taking my underwear off.

Without warning she slams two fingers into me I grab onto her shoulders a gasp leaving me. She takes my clit into her mouth, moving her fingers in and put of me at a fast pace. "F-fuck Sam," I moan quietly throwing my head back.

She hums sending vibration through my clit I feel a knot form in my stomach. "S-sam I'm gonna-" I stammer not able to finish my sentence.

She swirls her tongue around my clit teasing me with her teeth. She curls her fingers inside me hitting my g-spot over and over again. My breath comes out ragged and my thighs start to twitch. I was close and she knew it.

"Cum for me, love"

I bite down on my lip almost hard enough to draw blood, my muscles in my legs and thighs tighten as I release gripping onto Sam's hair. I small whimper leaves me and I rest my head against the wall my chest rising and falling quickly.

I look down at Sam smiling weakly as she smirks up at me before she dips back down into my heat licking up all my juices. I tighten my hands in her hair as she flattens her tongue against my folds. She stands up her hands placed gently on my thighs.

"You taste so sweet." she hums grabbing my jaw gently and pulling me in for a kiss.

A knock on the door makes us pull away "Times up you horny bastards!" I hear Amy laugh from the other side of the door.

I giggle and Sam huffs "Fuck this party we're going back to my house," she says bending down to grab my underwear. She helps me put them back on and fixes my dress. She picks me up wrapping my legs around her waist as I wrap my arms around her neck.

She puts one of her hands under my butt to hold me up as I rest my head on her shoulder.

She opens the door "We're gonna head out," she tells our friends carrying me out of the house.