Assistant (g×g)

Bi checklist👆

Background: Sam is the owner of a very successful company, Gaby is her assistant.

Kinks in this smut
◇Strap-on (not really a kink but oh well)

"Gaby I need you in my office," Mrs.Levine says through the phone I hit the speaker button.

"Yes ma'am I'll be there in a minute," I say getting up I fix my skirt and walk out the door making sure to shut it. Mrs.Levine is my boss I'm her assistant so I do most of the paperwork or refill her on snacks and stuff.

I've been at the company for a year and it's a pretty good job good pay and workspace. Only problem is Mrs.Levine she's a great boss but I find her...attractive like very attractive.

I'm not stupid I know she's my boss and all these fantasies in my head are a waste of time but I can't help it. Her office door comes in view and I gulp feeling butterflies rush into my stomach. I open the door and peak my head in.

She was turned towards the window with her phone to her ear.

"I don't care just get it done or I'll come down there and deal with it," she growls. I slip in trying to make as little noise as possible she sighs and takes her phone from her ear.

I shut the door a little click ringing through the silent office she turns around probably about to confront me when she sees it's me her facial features soften. She sighs and sits in her chair leaning her head back against the cushioned top.

"Y-you needed me ma'am?" I question softly.

She nods "Come here," she commands. I nod and start walking over to her desk I stop at the opposite side she's on and she jesters for me to come closer. I come around her desk "Sit," she says tapping a cleared out spot on the desk.

"Are you sure?" I question she nods and I obey the cool wooden top pressing against my bottom. I jolt a little at the sudden coldness and see Mrs.Levines eyes travel my body. I felt myself getting wet at her closeness and how her eyes run up and down me.

"Do you have something to tell me Gaby?" She questions my brows twist in confusion what was she talking about?

"I'm sorry but I don't know what you mean ma'am" I mumble.

She smiles and stands up she moves her lips close to my ear making butterflies rush to my stomach.

"I know about your little crush." she taunts my eyes widen in fear how did she find out? No one in this building knows about my feelings.

"You say a lot in your sleep did you know?" she questions sitting back in her chair. My face turns red in embarrassment the little naps I take in my office she must have came in when I said something.

"Please Mrs.Levine I need you. Please I've been a good girl." she mocks. I wanna scream and go back into my little office and curl up in a ball and cry.

"I'm just curious what were we doing in your dream?" she questions. I feel her hand travel up and down my thigh getting higher each time.

"I-its doesn't ma-ahh" she slips her hand up my skirt pressing her fingers against my clothed clit.

"Was I doing dirty things to you" she questions seducingly

I whimper and spread my legs a little to give her better access nodding.

"Interesting," she mutters I let out a moan when just feel a finger slip into me she pumps her finger a little before pulling it out I whine a little at the loss of contact.

"Go lay on the couch legs spread open." she commands.

I nod "Yes ma'am," I mumble hopping off the desk. I rush over to the couch doing as I'm told I hear her rummage around for some thing then a drawer close she walks over to me with something behind her back.

She puts something on the table above me I try to move my head up to see only to have her hand placed under my chin and force my head down. "Eyes on me love," she coos I nod.

I suck in a breath as she grabs onto my thighs pulling me closer to the edge where she sat.

"Before I go further I need to make sure you are 100% ok with this," she says looking up at me.

I nod "Words love," she says.

"Yes I'm ok with this ma'am" I mumble.

She nods "and please call me Sam," I nod. She smiles up at me and looks down at the skirt I was wearing she pushes it up revealing my black lace underwear.

She kisses my inner thigh going up every kiss, using her teeth to remove the underwear exposing my soaked pussy.

"Are you wet for me love?" She questions I don't say anything and she uses her middle finger moving it up and down my folds collecting some of my wetness.

I gasp as she does she puts her middle finger in her mouth and hums "You're so sweet," she smiles.

She grab my thighs and dives her head taking my clit into her mouth. I moan loudly grabbing the end of the couch my knuckles turning white.

She shoves 3 of her fingers into me and starts pumping them. "Fuck Sam!" I moan loudly I feel my legs starting to shake a little after a few minutes I and start grinding against her face.

I can feel my climax starting to build up when all the sudden she removes her mouth and fingers. She shoves the 3 fingers with my juices into her mouth and pushes me up the couch. She climbs onto the edge and reaches behind me removing her fingers from her mouth.

She sits back down with an at least 9 inch strap-on in her hands. "Strip for me love," she coos I sit up taking off my shirt, skirt, socks, shoes, and bra off.

Her eyes run up and down my body hungrily "Lay down," she commands.

I gently lay my head down on the sofa my legs still spread open my entire body avaliable to her lustful gaze.

She takes off her cloths making me wetter then I already am (if that was even possible). She puts the strap-on on herself adjusting it a little before grabbing my hips.

She looks up at me for reassurance and I nod she doesn't waste another second slamming into me. I scream at the sudden pain and pleasure I quickly put my hand over my mouth only to have it smacked away by Sam.

"No one can hear you love the walls are to thick," she grunts I nod and let out my loud moans and whimpers.

After a few seconds she switches us around so I'm on top she uses my hips to get a steady rhythm.

I lean my head down to her neck and start sucking and biting at her skin. She let's out little moans as I continue my way down to her tits. I take one in my mouth and she slams me harder down on her making me moan into her boob.

She brings my head up by my hair crashing her lips against mine while her boobs rub against mine. I feel myself getting close

"Fuck Sam you're amazing," I pant. She groans in response and I can feel her thrusts getting sloppier. I cry out as my orgasam washes over me.

She stops thrusting as I lay on her chest "We're not done my love," she breaths I whimper in response barely able to move the lower half of my body.

She pulls out gently and flips us around again so I'm in bottom removing the strap-on.

She straddles me connecting our lips I moan into the kiss while my hand travels down. She lifts her hips a little so I can shove my fingers into her.

"God you're so wet," I moan into her mouth I start to move my fingers and she gasps against my lips moving her hips to match my fingers movements.

I disconnect our lips going down to her neck using my free hand to play with her boobs. "I-i'm close," she pants I hum in response and she moans while she finishes.

I remove my fingers and she lays her body ontop of mine.

"This wasn't a one time thing y'know" I hear her pant I kiss her head.

"Good."