Private Dance (g×g)

Bi wallpaper👆

Background: Gaby is a stripper, Sam is the owner of one of the biggest companies in New York.

Kinks in this smut
◇Ma'am kink

Sam's POV
I let out a sigh and closed my computer, I was finally done with work for the day.

"I'm heading out," I announce walking out of my office.

"Sam wait!" I turn to see who called me and see Deven one of my employees, and my only friend, in front of me.

"Uh, I was thinking maybe you would wanna go to the new strip club that opened down the street, with me," He says scratching the back of his neck.

Normally I would've said no but I had nothing better to do tonight. "Sure," I shrug.

He nods "Meet you there in 2 hours?" He asks.

I nod, that would give me plenty of time to dress more appropriately and take a shower.

"Yeah see you then," I say before leaving the building.
___

I ruffle my hair a little and look into my full-body mirror one last time.

I was wearing a dark green, low-cut, short dress that hugged my body in all the right places, showing off my curves.
___

"Glad you could make it," Deven smiles taking in my full appearance. He was wearing a black tux that fit him pretty well.

I hum and we go to the entrance. We show the bouncer our IDs and he lets us in.

The smell of sex and sweat lingered in the air as we walked into the dark club. We found a booth in the back, it was less noticeable but also had a great view of the stage.

Nobody was up there yet so they were probably taking a quick break.

"What can I get you sexy people to drink," the waitress asks coming over to us. She leans on our table pushing her boobs out to make them stick out more.

Deven hums "A round of tequila shots," he practically purrs to the lady.

"And a Vodka Soda," I speak up she nods.

"I'll get that in a moment," She hums walking away, Deven reaches his hand out and gives her a tap on the ass.

"Y'know you're supposed to fuck the strippers, not the waitresses," I joke.

He watches the lady walk away and shrugs "She seemed to like me, and she's hot" he says. He wasn't lying, the woman's wavy blonde hair and curvy body made her attractive, she just wasn't my type.

We chatted quietly when the stage lights came on. We go quiet as we watch 3 girls come onto the stage.

Two of them go to the poles in the back and the brunette goes to the front. The brunette catches my eye as I watch her work her way to the pole.

"When's the last time you got laid?" Deven asks breaking me out of my trance.

I blink "about a year, why?" I ask.

"Jesus fuck no wonder why you're looking at that girl like she's a snack," he chuckles.

She wasn't a snack, she was a four-course meal.

My brown eyes catch the blue eyes of the brunette as she sways her hips while holding onto the pole.

I bite my bottom lip when the waitress comes back "Here you go," she says putting our drinks in front of us.

"Hey um, who's that?" I ask her nodding my head towards the blue-eyed brunette.

"Her name is Gaby but her stage name is Cookie," the waitress tells me.