Chapter 2

The year 2006

Kyoto...

Abandoned School...

You opened your eyes to see the blue sky and clouds moving and you felt the breeze making you feel like you were on the beach.

"Oh, Newbie, your awake," Shoko said as she was sitting beside you. You got up and yawned.

"Oh, we're still in the abandoned School? how long was I out, Ieiri-San?" you asked.

"Over 2 hours, I healed all your injuries, so your good to get injured again," Shoko said with a smile making you stressed immediately.

"Where's Gojo-San and Geto-San and what about Iori-Senpai? And has Mei Mei-Senpai been found?" you asked as you looked around.

"They've found her and she's fine, the 4 of them are searching for clues about the Curse Users that held them Hostage," Shoko said.

"Where is the eye that the Curse User gouged out?" you asked surprising Shoko.

"You mean the one who you fought against?" Shoko asked.

"Yeah, his name was Vanilla Ice, Weird name and he told me I was a son of his lord? But I'm sure my parents died after I was born," you said as you sighed.

"It was Strange, Newbie, the eye we tried to collect for evidence turned into ashes, and we have to discuss with Yaga Sensei about this Lord of Vanilla Ice, Weird name..." Shoko said as she puts her right hand on her chin.

"Oh your awake, (Y/n)-Kun," Geto said as he, Gojo and rescued Kyoto Sorcerers arrived where you and Shoko were. Utahime, the one you rescued had bandages on her face covering her injury and shyly turns away when you looked at her.

"Utahime, don't be shy, go on thank him," Gojo said in a teasing Utahime.

"Shut up six eyes! respect your seniors!" Utahime yelled at Gojo and strikes him which he just dodges.

"You must be the new transfer student nice to meet you," the silver-haired woman in dark clothes and some bandages on her arms.

"You must be Mei-Mei, I'm sorry I could not find you," you said as you bowed in apology.

"It's alright, I was taken away by another Man to a different building, I've only suffered Minor injuries," she said with a smile.

"Did you get a clear look at the man you fought with (Y/n)?" Geto asked.

"Not their cloak covered their whole body with cursed energy and I could only see their mouth and nose, he did tell me his name was Vanilla Ice, I know it sounds funny..." you said.

"There are lots of unregistered Curse users so it's nothing new, but to kidnap and torture Jujutsu Sorcerers that's new, Curse Users are usually afraid of Jujutsu Sorcerers since they aren't trained like us or from a strong bloodline," Gojo said.

As Gojo and the rest continued discussing the Curse users, you looked away and were in deep thought about what Vanilla Ice said. Your brain couldn't handle the information and you sighed.

"Umm. Thank you for saving me earlier, (Y/N)-Kun" You heard the gentle and soothing voice of Utahime which was different when she was interacting with Gojo. She was bowing to you for saving her.

"Please don't bow, and I'm sorry I didn't arrive early, If I had arrived early you wouldn't get hurt and get a scar..." you said with a sad face.

"It's alright, the barrier had messed with time and It was my fault for getting caught in the first place, hehe," she said with a small laugh.