Chapter 10

2017

Jujutsu High

Isolation Chamber...

"So you must be Yuta Okkotsu, Nice to meet ya," you said as you were in the room with the boy in a row of the secret execution by the Higher-ups of Jujutsu HQ.

You couldn't meet him after Gojo called you for your help for a few months since the Higher Ups wanted to handle Yuta on their own but couldn't with their group of Sorcerors and finally handed the job to you. And Gojo was around the world looking for Geto for clues.

You picked up a curled-up knife, from the ground and looked at the raven-haired boy with dark circled eyes from the lack of sleep.

"Hello," he responded.

"You trying to kill yourself?" you asked as he looked at him and nodded.

"Rika wouldn't let me kill myself," he said.

"I see," you said as you kneeled to his level as he was sitting on the ground.

"I don't want to hurt people, so I want to die," He said.

"Well people get hurt all the time and kid, you shouldn't waste your youth and you can't say yes to death since your gonna start a new school," you said with a smile.

"I don't want to go outside or study, I might end up killing someone," he said.

"So you want to be left alone? Do you want to die without someone at your funeral? What will the people who care about you think? Yuta, what will happen to Rika who's attached to you? She will go on a rampage, Cursed Spirits don't disappear when their host dies and special-grade curses are hard to exorcise. We will end up with more piles of bodies, and you will be cursed even after death and your family will be held accountable, Rika can help people or not, depending on how you use her powers, learn to control her powers and try to live your life," you said to Yuta.

..........

"So this is where I will be staying and studying?" Yuta asked as he looked around the facilities of Jujutsu High which were temple-style architecture. 

"Yep, you will be staying at the dorms, When Gojo comes back from overseas he will take care of you and he's your homeroom teacher," you said while you gave Yuta his student card and he had the Special grade status. You then explained why there are so many deaths, Curses, Cursed Spirits, Curse Users, and fewer Jujutsu Sorcerors in this world. You also explained the Security and Regulations of this School.

"Thanks and umm what about you Mr. (L/n)? Aren't you a teacher here?" Yuta asked.

"Just call me (Y/n), I'm just a substitute teacher when Gojo isn't around, I'm a stay-at-home dad most of the time taking care of my baby daughter, she's at kindergarten right now so I'll have to pick her up later," you said.

"Stay at home dad?" Yuta asked to his surprise.

"Yep, My wife is a Doctor in this school so she can't leave her job. And So I took the role of the househusband taking care of the daily chores, buying groceries, making breakfast, lunch, and dinner," You said while you walked Yuta into the School building.

"Are there going to be bullies in this school? Rika doesn't like bullies," Yuta asked as he looked scared.

"Nope, we don't even have a lot of students here, and we all get along and close pretty well," you said as you patted his back.

"I see," he said.

"Wait here and this is your classroom, I'm sure the kids are in the classroom," you said as you two were outside the classroom.