Chapter 13

Zenin Household,

Some people couldn't hold their laughter when Naoya couldn't even stand properly when you used your bubble to steal the friction from his body.

"Stop laughing, y'all, before I cut your tongue out!" Naoya yelled.

"You can't if you can't even stand up," you said while looking down on him lying on the ground.

"What are you all staring at him for? Kill him!" Naoya yelled.

The Zenin Clan members strike from all directions. (Y/n) stood still while his Soft and Wet appeared behind his back and quickly parried all attacks with its arm simultaneously.

"The hell is that?!" they thought as they got knocked back. Soft & Wet appears and stands back to back with (Y/n).

(Y/n) knew the risk of bringing out Soft & Wet since it cannot be identified as a Shikigami or Cursed Spirit but as a part of him and his soul.

To the eyes of the onlookers, It was a Cursed Spirit radiating with positive energy. The wedding guests immediately stood up and backed away from Soft & Wet, fearing they would be targeted.

The principal was surprised to see (Y/n) using his trump card.

"(Y/n), you have crossed the line; I cannot help you anymore," Yaga said.

"It's alright; thank you for taking care of me, Sensei," you said to Yaga with a small smile.

Yaga leaves silently while clenching his fist, with guilt building up on his shoulders.

"Sorry, I cannot protect and watch your Child anymore; he has grown into a strong man," Yaga thought.

Those brave enough to stay behind were the proud members of the Zenin Clan.

Naoya stood up after he regained his body's friction.

"You want a death wish? Cursed Spirits aren't allowed on the household grounds," Naoya asked.

"Naoya, you've embarrassed yourself enough; let us kill him," A muscular man with a large scar on his forehead said while ripping off his upper clothes.

"I have long wanted to cut down an arrogant fool," said a middle-aged man while drawing out his katana.

"Back off, Uncle Ogi and Jinichi, this is my fight. I'm going to kill this Head of Joestar and get back my bride," Naoya said as gets into a fighting stance.

"Why should I fight you? Let me fight the head of this clan," You asked.

"Why do you want to fight the Clan head? You want to have a fate worse than death?" Naoya asked.

"I'm going to pay back for the damages I've caused and apologise for taking away your bride," You said

"What is she to you?" he asked.

"Someone who did not give up on me at the lowest point of my life," (Y/n) said as he got into his fighting stance.

"Boring," Naoya said as he appeared in front of (Y/n) and quickly tapped his shoulder.

(Y/n) tried to punch but got trapped in the frame of a photo. Naoya then hits the Photo Frame that trapped (Y/n); the Frame breaks, freeing him, but (Y/n) coughs blood and crashes into a room as Naoya damages him.

"My Cursed Technique is Projection Sorcery. It allows me to trace movement at twenty-four frames per second and trap anyone who disobeys that rule inside a frame for one second," Naoya explained.

This technique divides one second into twenty-four frames of animation using the user's field of view as the projection angle of view. The user can trace and execute a predetermined set of movements into those twenty-four frames in a second.