Chapter 12

2008 

The Zenin Household...

The Zenin Clan is one of the big three Clans of the Jujutsu Society and its pillar; its Family's history displays the contentious principles that emerged due to their elevated social standing as a prominent clan. The clan prioritizes the importance of formidable cursed techniques above all other considerations and disowns their relatives even if their power is insufficient.

Shoko was an exception, though she did not have an inherited or innate cursed technique; she was born with the ability to utilize the rare Reverse Cursed Technique, which can heal people. In contrast, Satoru and (Y/n) can only heal themselves but cannot heal others. This made her incredibly valuable to the Jujutsu Community as she recovered and saved numerous people. But failing to protect Riko Amanai, despite having Reverse Cursed Technique 2 years ago, her death made Shoko suffer from PTSD.

Shoko was the collateral for her family if they failed to pay back their debt to the Zenin Clan. And her family failed to pay their debts. She had to be a part of the Zenin Clan, meaning she had to cut ties with her family and marry one of the males from the Zenin Clan.

According to his Family's fortune teller, Naoya Zenin was the perfect man to take Shoko's hand in marriage. This marriage aimed to make a child possess a reverse cursed technique to heal others and inherit the clan's most valued cursed technique, "The Ten Shadows Technique."

Shoko accepted her fate to be married into the Zenin Family; she didn't tell Satoru or (Y/n) because she knew they would get killed if they were to stop the marriage.

"Sorry (Y/n), Gojo, I hope Utahime has relayed my message to them after I get married," Shoko thought while in the room she was staying in temporarily. She was wearing the traditional white wedding kimono. She was served by two little green-haired girls wearing kimonos who were twins.

"Do you need anything, Ieiri-Sama?" The younger twin asked respectfully with her eyes closed.

"No need to be so formal; we are going to be family soon," Shoko said with a small smile and gave a pat on their head.

"They're so polite for their young age; they should be out playing around like the children from the other families, not working as maids," Shoko smiled.

A blonde person with ear piercings enters the room, wearing a dark blue Kimomo, a white hakama, and black sandals.

"Greetings, Young Master Naoya," the twins greeted with a bow.

"Fetch me and my fiancee some green tea," he said with a closed eye smile.

They bowed again and headed outside the room.

"So, how's your stay here? I hope the atmosphere is not overwhelming for you," Naoya smiled as he sat beside Shoko.

"It's okay; I'm adjusting to the new environment here," Shoko said with a small smile.

"That's good to hear; most of my exes left me before even stepping inside my house," he laughed.

"Oh, sorry to hear that," Shoko said.

"It's their loss; they don't know how lucky they would have been if they were married to the Zenin Clan," he said with a shrug.

"He's bragging...." Shoko thought.

"I like you, Shoko Ieiri; you possess the ability no one has in this clan or the jujutsu world to heal someone with no difficulties and with ease," Naoya said as he opened his eyes and looked at Shoko with a strong desire.

Shoko felt a little discomfort but knew she had to endure it.

"So, do you like having children?" Shoko asked out of the blue, surprising Naoya with the question.