Chapter 9

10 years later...

August 2016

Okinawa...

A little girl with dark blue hair and green eyes wearing a white bandana happily runs towards the beach of Okinawa.

"Riko don't run too far, you can't swim in the water yet," I said as watched my daughter running to the beach for the first time.

"Wow, so this a beach!?" Riko exclaimed with Starry eyes.

"Relax, she'll be fine, Your being overprotective, honey," Shoko smiled as she pats my back. Riko slowly steps in the water one foot at a time and then happily splashes around in the water.

"But what if she falls and gets hurt!" I cried.

"Then I'll treat our daughter," Shoko said as she kissed my right cheek.

So yeah, I got married to Shoko which was awkward for me as it was the other way around since Shoko proposed to me back in 2011. And we have a 4-year-old daughter! I was the happiest man in the world and couldn't stop crying while hugging Shoko when I found out Shoko was pregnant with my kid, I named her Riko to remember my cousin who gave her heart to me. Having a Family was what I've always wanted since I grew up without my parents and Speedwagon raised me alone.

Shoko was from a family of geniuses in medical knowledge and reverse cursed technique but no wonder why so many Men from different Clans were after her since she was charming and a smart woman.

Her family was in debt to the Zenin Clan and made Shoko the collateral for not paying back the debt. She was forced to marry or else her family would suffer.

Shoko didn't tell us because she didn't want to rely on us and get us involved with the Zeinin Clan since they're pretty much full of jerks and where Toji Fushiguro came from.

After finding out from Utahime Senapi, Gojo and I crashed the wedding to stop her marriage with Naoya Zenin (A total jerk, and who disrespects women) who wanted to preserve the Zenin clan's bloodline and get his hands on the Reverse Cursed Technique from Shoko.

So yeah aside from crashing the wedding and fighting the Zenin Clan which made the relationship with the Gojo Clan worse (Gojo and I won against them, they had no chance against us lol) and Yaga sensei got scolded by the Higher-ups of Jujutsu society and gave us punishment by death but killing us meant losing two strongest sorcerers and dooming the world, so we had to pay the damage caused instead but Gojo and I were rich since both of us inherited the family wealth respectively.

"Hey, Old man, Mai and I are gonna bring Riko with us to take pictures over there," A young green-haired girl said.

"Sure, be careful, Yell if you need help," I said as she goes with her twin sister and brings Riko along with them to take pictures. While Shoko and I sat on the sand and watched them.

I took Maki and Mai from their Clan and adopted them(the Zenin clan didn't even want my money, they didn't like the twins). Twins are a bad omen in the Zenin clan and since they were girls, their father, Ogi Zenin(another jerk) wanted to kill them for holding him back from becoming the head of the Zenin Clan and hated the twins for being born to the clan.

Mai and Maki were bullied a lot in the clan and said they were weak, but to me, they are strong because they endured the hardships of living in the Zenin clan that embraced toxic masculinity.

Time flies fast, It's been 10 years since Riko and Kuroi died and a lot has changed since then, I was promoted to Special Grade 1, a rank below Special Grade since I defeated the most evil curse user in History. Gojo complained that I should be in his ranks but the Higher-ups halted my promotion since I caused an accident by finding the Special Grade cursed object: Ryomen Sukuna's finger in Kenjaku's mansion. Finding the finger caused the numbers and levels of Curses and Cursed Spirit to rise across Japan. I felt like I opened Pandora's box.