Chapter 1-5

Chapter 1

    In fact, Yang Qian's surname is not Yang. If she followed her father because she was named Jane and followed her mother, she would be named Tang because they didn't want to see her, so in the end she could only follow the nanny's surname Yang.

    Later, when she returned to Jane’s family, her grandfather intentionally asked her to change her surname, but how could her mother, as the final winner of this marriage, agree to it? On the one hand, his father had already disliked Yang Qian’s biological mother; on the other hand, he had a A very outstanding daughter, naturally she didn't think much of this illegitimate daughter, so she followed Mrs. Jane's wishes.

    Grandpa Jian wanted to take care of it, but after all, it was a matter between the two husbands and wives, and he couldn't take care of it too much, so he just let it go, and then took more care of this little granddaughter who was like duckweed in his life. The relationship got better instead.

    It stands to reason that Mrs. Jane would never agree to such a situation. Even if Jane's father has inherited the Jane family, the rotten boat has three points of nails. How could it be possible to take advantage of an illegitimate daughter.

    I have to say here that Mrs. Jane's dowry is the dowry. Mrs. Jane is considered the only daughter in the family. When she entered the Jian family, she brought her natal family over and directly entered the Jane's group. Mrs. Jane's natal family rode alongside the Jane family. family.

    In this way, Mrs. Jane will own 50% of the shares of the Jane's Group, and 5% will be given directly to the Jane family. The other 15% will be Mrs. Jane's first child, and the rest Thirty percent of that is the property that really belongs to Mrs. Jane.

    The reason why Mrs. Jane was able to win against Yang Qian's mother was because she exchanged 5% of the shares for it, so for men, love has always been a real adjustment, and the real main course has always been money and power. When the two collide, the man will always choose money and power. (Of course, except for the kind of romantics whose love is paramount, that kind of people cannot be judged by reason.)

    You said Mrs. Jane would be willing, don’t be funny, she can get 30% of the shares, but she won’t The company also has a certain right to speak, but it is not a generation waiting for a virtuous person. Grandpa Jian reminded Father Jian of this very early on, but this man thinks that she is his woman, so it is impossible for him to do anything to him, so at all It didn't matter.

    It's just that he didn't expect that twenty years later, when Jian Ning, who was only twenty-five years old, came home, Mrs. Jian started her revenge, and she wanted to let the Jian family know the consequences of offending her.

    "No." Grandpa Jian never thought that the eldest granddaughter who had agreed to get married when she returned to China at the age of twenty-five did not expect that the eldest daughter-in-law would indeed propose to withdraw from the engagement. How could this be possible? Not only did he and the Zhong family have a dull face, but it also made him how to explain to his old friends.

    "Dad, why can't it work? A poor soldier who is almost thirty years old and only a lieutenant, how can such a person be worthy of our Miss Jane's family." Zhong Hao had a look of contempt on his face when he was stunned.

    Originally, when Jian Ning was born, Mrs. Jian was very displeased when she heard that her daughter was betrothed by Grandpa Jian in this way, but she couldn't say anything because it was Grandpa. She is the happiest princess in the world.

    But I didn't expect such a happy marriage to usher in its first destroyer in just ten years. In fact, at that time, she had already been disappointed with Jane's family, Grandpa Jane, and Father Jane. At that time, she Not only started to get the company, but also started to investigate the marriage that Grandpa Jian had arranged for his daughter.