Chapter 26-30

Chapter 26 I want to have a home

    "Bah, who is your male ticket, shameless." Originally, he wanted to be proud and talk about how well we match, but he didn't expect to be directly crushed by Yang Qian, and he expressed his embarrassment.

    Hearing this, Su Min still didn't know anything. Of course, she knew that this was her cousin Zhong Haoyan's fiancée before she said it. The reason why she said that was just to make her aunt dissatisfied with this granddaughter-in-law. Of course she knew In fact, my aunt has always been dissatisfied with this person, and she doesn't suggest adding more dissatisfaction, maybe it will be the last straw that breaks the camel's back.

    It's just that she was overwhelmed by anger, and couldn't even see such an obvious thing. She would be laughed at in such a way. She was speechless and felt ashamed, but Grandma Zhong didn't intend to leave. She You can't just leave like this, it's too out of everyone's style.

    "Okay, take good care of it, I don't want Xiaoyan to get hurt because of your distraction." Grandma Zhong couldn't sit still for a while, leaving these words and taking Su Min with her, she left. This fighting power is far below standard. , so that the second Mrs. Jian, who has been raising the alarm, almost opened her mouth in disbelief.

    "Are you able to get up?" Second Mrs. Jian sent the two away. Yang Qian asked Jian Le to help her up, and sat down to drink soup and eat.

    "Yeah, this girl is just disobedient, and she insists on getting up after suffering such a serious injury. I really don't know what she thinks all day." Seeing that Yang Qian could sit up, Jian Le was actually the happiest person, but her mouth There is indeed not a single pleasant word in the words spoken, and there is a look of dislike for the other party's disobedience.

    But even this made Yang Qian feel warm in her heart.

    It took a few days for Yang Qian's injury to heal completely. The doctor really wanted to keep her to observe and observe, but the other party was a big boss, and even if they had that idea, they didn't dare to do it. Can only cry and leave Yang Qian who heard that she has recovered and is about to be discharged from the hospital.

    If it wasn't for fear of everyone's disapproval, she would have wanted to leave the hospital as soon as she woke up, but she knew that it was not only smelly to live in, but also very uncomfortable.

    "I'm back." Jian Hongxuan said lightly, but he still felt a little guilty in his heart, and he didn't know how to face this younger sister, so he had to put on a blank face, and went out directly after saying hello.

    The first person she saw when she returned home was her half-brother, which made Yang Qian a little shocked, but even so, she was just a little startled, but she calmed down afterwards, it is unlikely that the Jian family will let The eldest son and grandson live outside. She knew this early on. She was surprised when she saw him, but she didn't feel surprised.

    It's just that the thought that this person has come back, so Jian Ning, I'm afraid he has already come back! I don't know if her room has been ransacked, but she doesn't worry too much, because of the space, she always likes to put all the valuable things in the space.

    "Okay, I've already cleaned up your room for you, go up and rest first, and I'll warm up the soup." Looking at Yang Qian's expression, Jian Le knew that she was probably worried about being embarrassed with Jian Ning! That one was not afraid, and she didn't know what she was afraid of. Thinking about that one coming back, it seemed like they were all sorry for her, it was really annoying!

    "Understood, I can go up by myself." Yang Qian gave Shang Jian Le a very sweet smile. She naturally knew that Jian Le didn't want her to think of unhappy things, so she started the topic. In fact, she herself They didn't really make any suggestions, so they would think she cared a lot. As a tire wearer and an adult, how could she care about these things.