Chapter 86-90

Chapter 86 Head of Yuxuan (2)
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 85 Head of YuxuanNext chapter: Chapter 87 Head of Yuxuan (3)
"I'll get this bag." The old man picked a bag of food and got out of the car, leaving everyone wondering what to say.

"What should we do?" Zhong Haoyan turned to ask Mr. Lin. It wasn't that he couldn't make up his mind, but that the strongest among them now was Mr. Lin. The strong were respected everywhere, even if he knew that the other party was People who protect him and Yang Qian can't help but want to listen to each other's opinions.

"Cold salad." If we really want to fight, Mr. Lin will definitely be the one to win. But the problem is that this is a city. If they really fight, the city will be ruined and may even be struck by lightning. So at their level , this is the reason why people generally don’t fight.

"..." Yang Qian felt that the other party must have a way, but that way was afraid of paying a price, so the old man was unwilling.

"Hurry up, why are you so slow?" The old man said with a very unhappy look on his face. He had no consciousness of being a penetrator at all. It was just a matter of course to give orders to others. It seemed like it was the same for everything. He was used to it. The superior one.

"Old man." Zhong Haoyan moved his things into the car, sat down and headed for the rented beachside villa.

Looking at the taxi driving away, Zhong Haoyan turned to look at the old man with a frown. He narrowed his eyes slightly and said nothing, which made people feel nervous involuntarily. However, this old man was not an ordinary person, so naturally he would not There is this kind of reaction that only ordinary people have.

The old man who looked at Zhong Haoyan felt a little unsatisfied. He thought that he was the supreme elder of Yaowang Valley. Not to mention the disciples in the valley, even those high-ranking officials would not just nod and bow when they saw him. There was someone like this. It's like I owe him.

"Old man, you don't know why you are following us?" Huohu finally spoke. Apart from Mr. Lin who suppressed the situation, there was Zhong Haoyan who was leading the charge. The other two knew nothing. In the end, she was the only one who stood up. It's sad to say that she's in bed. She's not fully recovered yet, so she needs a raise for working even though she's sick.

"Of course I'm protecting you. You must know that if it weren't for me, you would still be suffering." The old man is not that kind of humble person. He will not do the kind of thing where he does good deeds without leaving his name. You must know that if If you really don't leave a name, then who can he find to raise him in Yaowang Valley?

"Protection, I think it's surveillance." Lin Qing was suffocating in her stomach at this moment. The old man was also at gunpoint. It was not easy to snatch anyone's things, so he had to snatch hers. You know that she was banned for ten days for no reason (even if she knew she was wrong, she didn't admit it, huh.) It's very heartbreaking to think about it. Now this old man is using the name of protection, but in fact he just wants to Taking advantage of them makes them look stupid.

"..." Yang Qian said that she was not stupid, so she had seen the other party Sima Zhao's intentions early on. Just now, she had no reason to let him go. This time, she planned to pierce the window paper, so naturally she No worries anymore.

"Well, that's right. I just want you to trade with me as soon as possible." The old man naturally wouldn't say it. In fact, he just wanted to know where the other party got these things from. Those in higher positions like to do things inappropriately for themselves. Throw a fig leaf over the matter.

"You want to come and fight?" Old Lin said without caring much. They had already reached the seaside. Fighting on the sea was what high-level mystic cultivators like them often did. So as soon as he arrived at the beach, this guy just wanted to stop fighting. This time he upgraded two levels in a row, and his strength was enough to adapt to it, but he hadn't fought with others yet, so he didn't know what level he had reached. , so can he say that he is actually very excited now?