Chapter 81-85

Chapter 81 Fruit War
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 80 A tough guy who knows how to act coquettishlyNext chapter: Chapter 82 Fruit Battle (2)
Yang Qian turned around and went to wipe Zhong Haoyan's body. After all, she felt embarrassed and didn't dare to take off her underwear to wipe her body. Both of them were a little embarrassed, remembering that Zhong Haoyan gave it to Yang so generously. Qian wiped her body and didn't feel anything wrong at all. It was because she was fainting, and he didn't think about it at all. This would be fine. They had become a couple, so naturally they could think of more.

"What does she mean?" Lin Qing waited for Yang Qian to close the door before she realized what she was doing, and she couldn't help but said in a bad tone.

Huohu felt that this little girl Lin Qing was too sensitive. She was just saying that she knew, so what else could it mean? Besides, her man took action, and you said it was for protection, but in the end, she, a metropolis in the suburbs of the capital, They've arrived, they've just arrived, it's not obvious, and I don't know how she thought of it being so funny.

"Okay, you were wrong in this matter first, what else do you want." Mr. Lin sighed in his heart. He knew that the girl had probably known about their existence for a long time. Think about it, if he knew that someone was protecting him, and yet If the chain is lost at the most critical moment, whether others can still trust them becomes a problem. What else is there to ask for?

"I'm not wrong. We want to help her. Why doesn't she thank us?" Lin Qing knew that the environment here was wrong, so she didn't say it loudly. However, the other two people here were not ordinary people, so they naturally listened. It was clear and they were all speechless.

Firefox didn't know what kind of deal they had, but there was never any good in these worlds without reason, so she felt that there must be benefits that she didn't know about. Thinking about it, this girl obviously got benefits, but she still Think about others thanking you, and if you want others to thank you, you must have a well-deserved style of doing things.

Therefore, in Huohu's mind, she had already made an initial impression on Lin Qing. She felt that this girl was too self-righteous and thought that the earth had to revolve around her.

"Thank you, why? It's hard for you to be unclear in your heart." Mr. Lin felt that he really couldn't communicate with this person's granddaughter, but it was impossible not to communicate, and he was really tired.

"What do I know? I know that I protected her. Just because she made it clear what her attitude was, she deserves to be protected by us." Lin Qing was really angry now, and she didn't really feel protected. What's wrong with Yang Qian? Young people love face. This profession is similar to that of a bodyguard. In ancient times, you could even call it a slave. She felt very shameless and was afraid of being known, so she was so resistant.

"Okay, you don't need to deal with Yang Qian's affairs now, just take it as a trip." Mr. Lin no longer wanted to talk to his granddaughter anymore. He also knew that his granddaughter was a good child. She would definitely be able to figure it out in the future, but now It's just that it can't be saved. There is a ready-made coolie now, so let's use it first. Maybe it will get better gradually in the future.

"Hmph." Because there were only three rooms, Lin Qing had to share a room with Huo Hu. She was a little angry now, so she naturally went back to the room they shared, and closed the door with great force, making a loud bang, which was heard by Yang Qian who was a little far away, not to mention Zhong Haoyan, who had an extraordinary hearing. .

"We are short of one person now. Do you want to be hired by me?" Lin Laoyi didn't feel embarrassed at all. He was just a little angry. My granddaughter wasn't like this before. Why has she become so ignorant now? She accepted other people's things and... I really don’t think I have to do anything.