Chapter 36-40

Chapter 36

    Seeing Yaya's smiling face, Yang Qian came out of the dream world, and she couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief, thinking that maybe she was the one scaring herself, where did such a terrible thing like ah piao come from!

    "Yaya, look at the learning machine my sister bought for you." Yang Qian took out the learning machine straight away. She had to go back to the ward where Zhong Haoyan was, so naturally she didn't have much time to talk to Yaya. After teaching the other party how to use it, I went back with today's fruit.

    I really don't know, because of her behavior, a very interesting conversation took place in another old house.

    "Grandpa." The little girl bit her lip. No one in her family wanted that thing to be discovered. Now that she had just taken over the shop for more than a year, someone discovered that thing, which made her feel very guilty. At the same time, I also think that woman is really annoying, what kind of store is not good to enter, she doesn't think about going into their store, she sees people wanting to enter a store, and she uses magic to lure them in.

    "It was discovered." Grandpa didn't even open his eyes, and said very plainly, nonsense can be nonsensical, he figured this out early in the morning, it's been decades, if he still can't calm down, That would be a bit of a suspicion of the old man.

    "Yeah." The little girl lowered her head in shame. Their family kept that thing for generations, even if they were taken away a few times, they could return to their home after those who fulfilled their orders were fulfilled.

    But the accident of the person who obeys the order often means that a big event will happen. This time, it has reached the age of peace, so it is unlikely to be a war or the like. Then what kind of thing will it be.

    "The person who obeys the fate must have a catastrophe, so don't think too much about it, just help her survive the catastrophe." The old man opened his eyes, the brilliance in his eyes flickered, then calmed down, and became cloudy again like an experience Like an old man in the world, he sat quietly on the rocker, slowly counting all kinds of life, recalling the magnificent picture of life.

    "Grandpa." The little girl seemed dissatisfied with the old man's answer, but there was nothing she could do about it. Jie was born in the sky and cannot be done by manpower. Their family has guarded it for generations, but the appearance of it is different from generation to generation. The acting masters are tight-lipped about what this thing is used for. They have gone through countless generations, but still have no results in research, so they can only guard it in the end.

    "Son, I know you are not reconciled, but it is our responsibility to protect the artifact and the person who is worthy of our orders." The old man is like an ordinary family, and he has endless love for his granddaughter, but when facing family responsibilities, it is not love. It will work. He is old and has no way to protect her anymore.

    "Why can't we do it by ourselves?" The little girl doesn't really want to do it, we metaphysicians are the most particular about these words of fulfillment, if the person who fulfills his destiny is her, she won't say a word, she will just do it , but let her be a silent hero, to be honest, she really can't do it.

    "The way of heaven is governed by heaven, not by people." The old man is also very helpless. He also came here when he was young, so he naturally knows what the little girl is thinking. He will not know until he is old. Heaven made their family guard this artifact. , It is already a great opportunity, many things in the counting people can be turned into good luck, no matter how serious the danger is, their family can also avoid it.