Chapter 1

Louis POV

  I leaned over to find that Harry was scrolling through Olivia's instagram page. "Just liking a few photos of Olivia," he told me lazily.

"I should like a few of Eleanor's too," I realised. Buzz. I received a message from Niall. Harry had gotten it too.

"Lads, let's do it," Harry read aloud. "Lou, Niall sent a text to the group chat."

"Yeah, I got it too," I read it over again, still in shock. We rarely ever talked in the group chat. "Do you think he wants to get the band back together?"

"I"m not sure what else he would be talking about," Harry affirmed.

Zayn: You mean get the band back together?

Niall: None of us are touring right now. There hasn't really been a better time.

Liam: Do you mean just for a quick reunion tour? Or would we be doing this full time like we used to?

Niall: I mean, it's all up to us. Whatever you lads think is best.

Niall: Lou, Harry?

"What do you think, Lou?" Harry asked me. I must've had a puzzled look on my face because I could hear the confusion in his voice. I leaned over and laid my head on his shoulder. He draped his arm around me in return.

"I wouldn't mind givin' it a go if the rest of the boys are on board. It's a big decision. What do you think?" Harry took a minute to think.

"I think it could be a possibility," he told me. I ran my hand through his curls. With all of Harry's success recently, I bet he would find it difficult to give up his solo career. I turned back to my phone.

Louis: I'm on board, but only if everyone else is.

Harry: Is everyone free for a videochat? I think we could work things out better that way.

Liam: I'm free.

Niall: Me too!

Zayn: I'm free, too.

Harry: Okay, give me a second.

"Do you want to video chat on my laptop instead of your phone, Haz?" I inquired.

"Yeah, that might be better," he replied.

"I'm a bit nervous actually," I confessed while opening up my laptop. It had been a while since Harry and I talked to the rest of the boys.

"I'm sure we'll be able to work things out," Harry reassured me. I watched the screen intently as each of the lads' videos popped on the screen. I leaned back on the couch to get comfortable.

"Hey lads!" Liam greeted. The rest of us said our greetings. "How's everyone doing?"

"Doin' alright, doin' alright," I answered. Besides Harry, Liam was the one from the band that I was closest to. "How 'bout yourself?"

"I haven't got much going on... which has actually been really nice. I've been spending a lot of father-son time with Bear. You won't believe how fast he's growing!" Liam told me with awe. We all went around and shared a portion of what's happened since we last saw each other.

"Harold and Lou, are you guys living together full time now?" Zayn directed at our screen. All of the boys have been really supportive of Harry and I's relationship since the beginning of the band. It was a relief to see that they haven't changed. Once, when we got into an argument and took a break from each other, Zayn was the one to convince us to talk it out.

"Yeah, we moved in together a couple months ago," Harry replied.

"Is Freddie with you guys at the moment?" Liam asked.