Chapter 2

"Harry, I'm heading to the photoshoot with El," I said.

"Alright, have fun, luv," Harry replied, walking by to exchange a kiss. He handed me his denim fleece-lined coat.

"Haz, I can't wear this. People are gonna know," I argued. He gave me a look which I took as a warning.

"Change out of it later. I'm sure there'll be something else you can wear. I don't want you to catch a cold," Harry directed. I sighed.

I walked out to the car while Harry closed the door behind me.

When I arrived, the crew was getting set up. Eleanor was not yet here. "Louis!" a voice greeted. It was Krystal. Krystal has been my hair and makeup artist since the 1D days. I sat down in the chair she directed me to. I could smell her perfume from a mile away. It was the same peaches and cream scent it always was. Sweet and nostalgic.

"Hey, hey! How've you been, Krystal?" I inquired.

"Good, how 'bout yourself?"

"Pretty good, pretty good," I said. I watched as she laid out her tools on the counter in front of me. Her hands moved perfectly with every movement.

"Right then, how would you like your hair done today, love?" Krystal always asked me for input, which I very much appreciated.

"Just the usual," I answered with ease. She began to brush it out first, noticing the knots and tangles from the result of me neglecting it this morning. I closed my eyes as she styled my hair gently but swiftly.

Krystal was one of the first people I told about my crush on Harry. She's the one I owe all the credit to for persuading me to tell him. I want to make sure she hears about our coming out from me, rather than finding out from social media. I exited my morning drowsiness when I heard the door click shut behind. I turned around to see who it was. In walked Eleanor, followed by her entourage.

"Hey, El!" I greeted. Sounds of greeting echoed through the room from everyone alike. There were dark circles around her eyes, her hair undone and messy. She wore sweats and a sweatshirt with a puffy coat layered overtop. I pulled out the chair beside me for her to sit in. I will act like a gentleman no matter the situation. We went through the routine questions, chatting about the others' day. She began to get her hair and makeup done as well.

"Alright Louis, do you want to head to the room next door to pick out your outfit?" Krystal asked me. I glanced at myself in the large pan mirror in front of me. I shifted my head side to side, observing every detail. My hair was neat and my imperfections were gone. Krystal had done an amazing job as usual.

"Yep, looks good," I reassured.

"Eleanor, would you like me to pick out your outfit too, sweetheart?" Krystal offered.

"That would be lovely, thank you so much, Krystal," Eleanor thanked. I followed behind Krystal as she led me to the next room. Lately, I've been trying to get much more involved in the styling process.

"I found you another pair of your favourite jeans," Krystal exclaimed. She grabbed a pair of deep denim trousers off of the hanging rod to show me. I did quite like those ones.

"Ooh, fabulous," I said, taking the piece of denim. I swiped my hand through the pieces of clothing hung on the rack. I stopped at a green statement piece. "This one reminds me of Harry," I thought aloud.

"It really does," Krystal affirmed. "Do you wanna wear that one?"

"Hm, I think I'll go for something more subtle this time," I answered. "Do you have, maybe, just a plain t-shirt?"

"Sure, but it's quite chilly outside."

"I brought Harry's jacket to wear." I skidded over to the other room and grabbed it off the chair back to show her.