Sofia

*Authors note*- Sofia's and Ice's first time meeting will be edited in Ace to match this in the future so don't worry about things that don't add up. Also moments in this will appear between ice and the main characters that won't appear in Ace because I want ice to have his own original story with just parts of Ace! It'll all be edited to fit eachother! Don't worry

I watched as Sofia took a seat next to Kaylo; I only knew her name because I had heard Ace mention it previously. No one liked Kaylo, not even me. I don't know why Ace keeps him around, probably because of his father. I watched as Kaylo slid his hand onto her thigh. Sofia reacted viciously, mumbling something I couldn't hear; This girl had a bit of viciousness to her. That's how it seemed anyway.

All I knew is that Kaylo was lucky Ace hadn't noticed. I was tired, it had been a long day and I felt like kicking up some drama.

"Who are you bringing to the ball, Ace?" Someone chirped, I didn't notice who said it.
Ace clenched his teeth, not replying. I saw my opportunity.
"Are you bringing Sofia?" The same person asked.
"Sofia is just another one of Ace's whores. Look at her, she's dressed in his clothes from earlier" I winked at Ace, expecting him to laugh.

Ace looked over at Sofia, who was sitting by Kaylo uncomfortably, barely speaking. I saw his eyes darken.

"His dad always chooses who Ace brings" a girl named Lisa spoke up.
"Have you got a fucking problem with that?" Ace snarled, unimpressed.

Ace didn't like people assuming that they knew him. Nobody knows Ace; except for me, of course. I bounced my knee as I sat on the chair next to him. My anger was becoming more uncontrollable by the minute. The more I thought about the carelessness of our mafia, the more I wanted to hurt everyone in this house. Who knew that getting revenge for my little brother would be so hard and time consuming?.

I've spent months working to reach this point and Andrew's just gone. Worse, is that we don't know how he left.

"Why don't you bring Sofia?" Dante questioned, seeming curious yet I couldn't help but want to punch him in the face.
"Shut the fuck up, Dante" Ace and I shouted together. I watched Sofia cower in the corner.

"Sofia stand up," Ace ordered as he also climbed to his feet.
"This girl is stuck with me forever. If any one of you disrespect her, which I'll find out if you do, I'll simply kill you. It's as easy as a bullet to the skull" He warned, his eyes narrowing at Kaylo as he spoke. I feel like he was speaking more towards Kaylo, me and Dante.

"Dante, get the fuck up" Ace grumbled, sitting back in the chair.
"What? Why am I being kicked off the chair?" Dante argued, throwing his arms in the air while having a temper tantrum.
"You, here." Ace demanded to Sofia who sat next to him.

I observed them as they flirted all night. With every sip of wine Ace had taken, our mission was being forgotten and that girl was getting closer to undoing him. I had never witnessed this man show any type of affection, yet I sat here and I watched the darkness in his eyes fade when he looked at her. It made me furious.

I needed that darkness. I needed Ace's cruel, relentless, unforgiving heart to stay as cold as possible. I couldn't let some girl ruin that; ruin him, not before I got my revenge. Not only that, these were the very things that made him a great mafia boss and she was undoing him and everything he worked for right in-front of my eyes. I couldn't believe such a worthless human could unwind him; I couldn't fathom such a thing. It was disgusting, vile, horrendous. I just wanted her to leave, at-least until I had gotten Andrew in my grip again.

I could blame it on the alcohol or maybe Ace being horny even, but I knew this was something deeper, and it made me furious. I had to get rid of her, for Ace. I knew I would have to attempt to scare her off. However, I knew it wouldn't be easy as she came from a mafia family.

I was hoping that the mafia ball would do the trick, it was in a few days. I decided to not say a word to Deja about the mafia ball. I knew she would want to go but I couldn't place her in that kind of an atmosphere; I couldn't have all those dangerous people knowing her face.

I had been thinking about what would be best for Deja and I.

I knew I would have to leave her. I can't let someone close again. My heart is broken and torn to shreds, it's not something that someone could love anymore. My own parents couldn't even love me. Neither of them.

Without thinking, I had stormed out of the living room and up to my room. I stared at the photo of Avery, which sat on my night table.

I picked the photo up and held it in my hands. I shook my head as I felt the tears building in my eyes. He was truly gone. My finger traced over the glass of where his face was.

"How am I supposed to be okay when you're gone and I'm still here?", I questioned, the tears rolling down my cheeks. "Why did you have to be so naive?".

"Our own father killed you.", I whispered as my tears fell to the floor, while clutching the framed photo in my hand. I began to sob as I covered my mouth, being sure not to make any noise. My grip tightened so hard around the frame I felt it crack under the pressure. It was like me; I was cracking under the pressure. I gritted my teeth as I threw the photo across the room. It bounced off the wall and fell to the ground. The shattered glass surrounded the photo which lay face down on the floor. I took a deep breathe as I wiped my tears, this isn't who I am anymore.

I was no longer Alex, the big brother who was soft and weak. I was no longer the Alex who's parents abandoned him. I was no longer the Alex who cared for people in my past.

I am Ice. My name is Ice.

The right-hand to the biggest mafia boss in the world. I will get revenge for my little brother, no matter what it costs me. I will kill whoever stands in my way. I will do anything to prove my place in the mafia.

[Authors note; Mafia ball next chapter, who's excited?]