Chapter 1-10

Chapter 1

A person who has been in a wheelchair for half his life has regained a pair of legs. How should he describe the feeling? Wearing a brand new green suit, with a thin waist tied into a red tassel belt, Chen Siyu carefully tried to hook the shoes with his feet. Not only did her feet move, she was amazed by the flexibility of the five toes dyed with impatiens.

At this time, a voice came from outside the door: "Okay, stop telling me that Siyu is not your own, let her go to the countryside, and let Nianqin go to the art troupe instead, you should be satisfied?" "

Mom It's not that Nianqin was the replacement, both children were selected, but Siyu's conditions were better and she was admitted first, but she was not born by me, she usually caused troubles in this courtyard, Nian was because her father treated us There is a life-saving grace, I can bear it, but how can she hurt her sister?"

Without saying a word, Feng Hui, the adoptive mother, walked in: "Siyu, tell my grandma yourself, you wish to read the piano and leave quickly, and see her off. I pushed her down the stairs, didn't you?"

Looking at the adoptive daughter, the adoptive mother Feng Hui's eyes were full of grief and hatred for her misfortune.

The child's father and her husband are cousins, and they saved the lives of their family during the war. She raised her from a baby, and treated her as dearly as her own. Even if her father came back later, she would even ask for it. Did not give.

But she is just restless, since she was a child, she has to overwhelm her sister Nianqin in everything.

Originally, both of them were admitted to the art troupe, but the policy is that only one can be admitted under one household registration, and the extra children have to go to the countryside.

Her husband, Chen Gang, made the decision and gave his own daughter Nianqin the place to go to the countryside. He asked Nianqin to go to the countryside. He was about to leave today, but Siyu couldn't wait for her sister to leave, so she had to push her on the stairs. I fell and sprained my foot, and I'm still in the hospital right now.

She has been raising it for eighteen years, and she has raised a white-eyed wolf.

...

As a ballet dancer, Chen Siyu has become a useless person since he lost his legs in a car accident.

But that waste is only in the sense of action.

Her life is still very exciting. At the age of 40, she was still 25 years old. Her boyfriend with six-pack abs accompanied her to cook and talk about her ideals in life.

However, although the soul is rich, the body is useless after all. Chen Siyu prefers to read novels.

And what was presented to her at this moment was a book about adoptive daughters that she started reading last night.

Chen Siyu is the adopted daughter, a coquettish and coquettish female partner who resorts to promiscuity everywhere because of her pretty face.

The reborn heroine Chen Nianqin is her foster sister.

Before rebirth, faced with two daughters, when one had to go to the countryside, the parents made the decision and let the heroine go to the countryside.

In the countryside, the heroine responded to the call, married a young man from the countryside, and carried out a glorious combination of urban and rural areas. However, the country man was a violent man who not only forced the heroine to work all day, but also beat her at every turn. In the end, the heroine The master died in the countryside with one body and two lives during childbirth, and she blamed all the sufferings in her life on the female spouse who stayed in the city.