Chapter 71-80

Chapter 71

Yu Yongjian knew Wu Yong, and also knew Leng Jun. He was the one who told everyone about the details of these two people.

I thought they would leave if they didn't find out about Xiao Wencai.

But the two of them didn't leave, and Yu Yongjian's heart was pounding and pounding.

At this time, the four eyes were facing each other. From the cold and cold eyes, Yu Yongjian realized the danger. He turned around and wanted to run to the cowshed. behind a big tree.

But at the same time, all the educated youths turned their heads. Two of them looked at each other, and one of them said, "Copy the guy."

Wu Yong stepped forward and punched the other one who wanted to call someone on the mouth.

But as soon as Wu Yong made a move, everyone was already suppressing their anger, and it was instantly ignited.

Someone yelled: "Damn it, this guy in military uniform is beating people indiscriminately."

Someone else shouted: "Copy that guy, kill this soldier."

Wu Yong turned his head when he heard the wind behind him. One look, good guy, a shovel was slapped towards the forehead, he pulled the shovel and punched the man to the ground, Wu Yong took off his military uniform and threw it on the lawn next to him.

At this time, he was already surrounded by a group of people. A tall man wearing glasses pointed to his nose and said, "You are a bloody soldier. You are a running dog sent by the government. You want to persecute us, Boss Xiao." ."

Another short man said: "Comrades, today's soldiers are no longer the soldiers of the liberation period. They regard us as enemies, and we can't just sit around and beat him!

" After the "Song of Song" was widely sung, these young intellectuals hated repairing the earth, hated burying their youth, with evil fire in their hearts, and they didn't respect the soldiers anymore.

Someone fanned the wind again, and immediately a group of people rushed forward and fought with Wu Yong.

Before coming, Wu Yong just wanted to resolve the conflict between Xiao Wencai and him. For some reason, all the educated youths in the educated youth spot suddenly became violent, and he couldn't really fight with the intellectuals, blocking the educated youths. They waved their fists and shouted: "Leng Jun, the situation seems to be serious. There is something wrong with this cowshed. Let's hurry up."

Leng Jun had already lifted Yu Yongjian up, and shouted, "Where is Xiao Wencai?

" With both hands, while yelling for mercy, he defended himself: "Captain Leng, my grandfather was wrong, but I was wronged. Why should I be a hero and a reactionary bastard? I am not a bad person. I am worthy of the country and the organization." Why should the organization send me down to repair the earth? I feel wronged and sad. I don't want to work in agriculture. What's wrong with me." Leng Jun didn't want to listen to

his nonsense, so he pushed hard and asked again: "Where's Xiao Wencai?"

Yu Yongjian He grinned: "Leng Jun, what are you guys? You're just mindless answerers. Our brother Xiao is different. He has independent thinking. He is helping us fight for the rights we deserve. You want me to betray him. Fuck him!" Damn it, that's impossible!"

It was only at this moment that Leng Jun realized that at some point, Xiao Wencai had already planned a chaos on the island.

If Chen Siyu hadn't mentioned Ruby, if he hadn't come chasing Wu Yong just in time for this chaos, there would be bloody conflicts on this island today.