Chapter 41-50

Chapter 41

As for Yu Yongjian's excrement, it wasn't that he wanted to do it willingly, but was threatened by Chen Siyu on the grounds of not reporting it. Of course, he was afraid of losing face, so he led the team to dig out quietly all the time without daring to prosecute.

And Feng Xiuxiu was Yu Yongjian's rival in the revolutionary cause.

Combined with what my sister said a few days ago, Xuan Ang thought he understood: "Sister, you want them to fight, okay, let's let them tear each other up and have a bloody fight!

" I can't control the young generals, once they fight, they will indeed bleed like rivers.

Xuan Ang ran fast.

Although Feng Xiuxiu is not a good person, he hopes that Yu Yongjian, who killed his mother and enemy, will be beaten to death by him in the street!

As soon as Xuan Ang left, Sun Tuan came: "Siyu, donate tickets, don't show up, and prepare for the performance at night, I will show them the tickets." Gong Xiaoming, still in pajamas, yawned and said

: "Yes, let Sun Tuan go and persuade those young generals to leave once and for all, so we can perform in the future with peace of mind."

Aunt Bao didn't know about the donated tickets for the airplane cannon, because she put Chen Siyu on stage, and she was also being criticized On the list, I was so scared that I peed in my pants. Seeing that the leaders are calm, I listened to everyone discussing it again. Okay, cooperating with her to contribute to the regiment wholeheartedly, but the leaders treat her as an outsider?

At this time, someone outside was already shouting faintly: "Chen Siyu, come out and confess!"

First, one person took the lead in shouting, but if there was no one, three people would shout together: "Come out and confess!

" shouted together. And the time they give you is three minutes at most.

People who haven't experienced it don't understand. When a team of dozens or dozens of people come to criticize you, it's reasonable and timid. Xu Li is already frightened. Gong Xiaoming's legs are trembling. Give me the ticket, and send them away quickly, and when they rush in, our reasoning will become unreasonable."

Chen Siyu was also sweating. After all, today's young people are hot-blooded, impulsive, and like to do things. She is a corner, and if someone pushes her in the chaos, she may not be able to take the stage today if she is injured.

But it's useless to be on the stage for a while, as long as the Bai family doesn't stop thinking about harming her, harming her secretly is more terrifying than doing it openly. Gritting her teeth, she said: "Sun Tuan, one person does things and the other is responsible. I will go by myself.

" Tuan still wanted to be a hero, but his wife desperately grabbed him.

It takes five minutes to go from the family building to the regiment, and another two minutes to the auditorium. Chen Siyu walked slowly, and more than ten minutes had passed by the time he arrived at the scene. People are so lively these days, surrounded by three floors inside and three floors outside. .

The reason why Feng Xiuxiu was able to be the number one team leader was that although he was young, he was born mature, with a tough face, sword eyebrows and starry eyes, very handsome, and a natural leader.

Naturally, he also wanted Yuanshen to ride on his bicycle, but Yuanshen refused. The reason was: You are just a child from a stinking steel factory, where do you have the face?