demolitions expert

on the day I was set to meet them I left my apartment, locking the door behind me- the hairs on my neck stood up as a feeling of uneasiness creeped up my spine, I snapped my head round, just in time to see a womans shadow dart away. I clutched my keys tighter and walked away- just as my flat complex went out of sight I spotted a woman running in- I wanted to go investigate but I had an odd feeling that if I left minho waiting the likelihood is he would leave without me.

shaking my head I walked off although an uncomfortable feeling settled on my stomach, something was up.
the place Minho had told me to wait at was a small coffee shop- I recognised it from the time newt made me spill coffee all over my shirt, after fifteen minutes Minho, newt and gally walked in, scanning the tables for me, I gave them a wave and they came swiftly over.

they ordered a couple of coffees and one tea from a friendly barista before turning their attention to me.

"we have a plan"

minho began, i looked to the other two who were eyeing me with scrutiny.

"well so do I"

and I knew mine was better because it had taken me ages to think up- I hadn't slept in 32 hours. they glared at me before newt sighed

"ours is pretty simple- we would have both our cars ram into WCKDs as soon as the race begins to try slow them down- then send their car flying into a ravine because through our mate aris we are relatively certain the rext race is going to be the most tretchurous- they want us to attack one another full on. we intend to do so"

I furrowed my brows

"and then what? we just.. fight against eachother again? that doesn't make sense"

they stared at me incredulously as if i had said the most appaling thing ever.

"well yeah of course you crank, what else would happen?"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, this was absurd.

"so whats the point in working together for this if were just gonna be at eachothers throats after a moment? I thought the point of this-"
I gestured to us all.

"was that we could work as... as a team- take WCKD down together to show a united front. otherwise this is a complete waste of time."

Minho pulled a face as if he couldn't imagine the idea of me and him seeing eye to eye.

"look greenie just tell us your plan- then we can talk about the moral and political affect of this all if it pleases you so shucking much"

I sighed loudly.

"I was thinking we work more as a team- so you guys intentionally smash into WCKD hard on- as hard as you can to total both cars, then I stop- Minho gets in and we win together like we just did excpt this time we'll be first"

Minho squinted distrutingly at me

"and whats to say you wont take what will be your 4th win for yourself? to rub it in our faces as you love to do all the other times? you sure this isn't some elaborate way for you to win again? cause it sure shucking sounds like it"

I rolled my eyes. jesus I was the person who just did that to help Minho pass the finish line- why was this group so dense? so full of themselves.

"I guess youll just have to trust me"
they all shook their heads aggressively, this was so stupid and they were too stubborn to get through to.

"right fine then, lets think of another method- some stupid plan that wont be as affective just cause you all have trust issues"

i snapped. they grumbled but agreed.