Bred's Bio

(Yes, i know

(Yes, i know. He's a recolored version of Gohan. But let's be honest. The Toei are pretty much doing the same thing with their characters. Also...i like this design.)

Age: 22-26

Hair color: Black hair with with blue and red highlights

Eyes color: Golden

Personality: A bit like Yamcha. He always want to have a girlfriend and encourage Shiranui and Takao to do the same.

Like: Spending time with Shiranui and Takao, have a good time.

Dislike: Villain, Cell, Frieza, being looked down by Vegeta.

Transformation/Technique

Kaioken 1-50

Eiloken ( A superior version of the Kaioken, except that it's blue instead of red)

History: Bred is a friend that Shiranui has made during his childhood. He was raised in a orphanage along with Pigero and the other. After that, he was adopted by Chichi and became Gohan's brother, along with the rest. Later, he became Tien and Yamcha's student and learn their fighting style and technique. He make himself a green and purple Gi to honor both of his masters. As the years passe, Bred has become stronger and is now ready to help the Z-Fighter to defend Earth.

To Be Continued

Like the Previous Bio, there not really much to say. I think that it would be nice to have a Human Fighter, outside of the Z-Fighter.

Later!