Chapter 6: New And Familiar Face

Forest

"Okay, it's offcial, i'm lost." Bred said as he walk in a Forest.

Those last day as really being crazy. First, he was transported in another Universe, along with Takao and without Shiranui, for some reason. Then, he was called to participed to a Tournament.

As it not being for the never ending threat to Earth, Bred would not believe this.

"Well, no matter." Bred shake his head. "I just need to find Takao, and together we can-"

Bred was slammed into the ground by something...or someone.

"OW!" Bred yelped rub his forehead.

"That's hurt." A female voice said. Bred open his eyes...and he was stunned.

In top of Bred was girl of his age. She has aqua blue hair that reach her back. She wear a grey tank-top with black pant, with a green belt. Along with a orange bandana, who has the Capsule Corps Logo, on her forehead.

The girl open her eyes, who have the same color as her hair, and blinked.

"Hum..." The Girl started awkwardly as she scratch her head with a nervous smile. "Sorry about that. I was fighting against a big Saiyan with long hair and red eyes. And he send me flying."

Bred didn't say anything. He was too stunned by the girl in top of him. "That girl... She so beautiful."

"Oh! You think i'm beautiful?" Asked the girl with a teasing smirk. To Bred's shock.

"What? How do you know? Can you read mind?"

"Nope! You said it aloud." Answered the girl. Bred blush while the girl giggle. "Don't worry. It don't bother me. In fact, i'm flatted that you find me pretty. Beside, i've got say, that your pretty cute, yourself." The girl added with a wink.

Bred's face was now a tomato. He didn't know why, but he could feel his heart racing, thank to the girl smile and words. "W-What's wrong with me?!" He though to himself.

He never feel this way toward any girl before. Not Chico, nor Ena, or even Erasa or Videl. This was new to him.

"W-Who are you?" Bred asked as his blush vanish.

The girl smile. "My nice is Bulla. Nice to meet you."

Team 14: The pretty Saiyan, Bulla

Bred blinked. "Bulla?"

Then he realise. This was Bulma's daughter! This actually make sense. She look like a younger version of Bulma...although, she more pretty.

"First, Beautiful. Now, Pretty?" Bulla smirked. "You really know how to talk to girls."

"...I've said this aloud again, didn't i?"

"Yep!"

"Forget it." Bred sigh...before remembering that Bulla was still in top of him. "Can you get up now?"

Bulla nodded. "Yes, i could. But i don't think that a good idea."

Bred blink again. "Why not?"

Bulla smirk again and lean toward Bred's face. "Because...I'm sure that you like having a beautiful and pretty girl sitting in top of you, i'm wrong?" She giggle when Bred blush once again.

"Damn it! What's wrong with me?!" Bred though embarrased. This girl has done something to him, she must have! She is the only girl with who he was embarrased. Heck, he never blushed before. Why now? And why because of her?