Chapter 7: Shiranui vs Xeno Goku

Earlier...

Shiranui appear in a strange rockfield. He look around. "What the? Where did the others go?" He feel Tien nearby. "Tien is not too far away, but the others-"

Shiranui suddenly turn around to block a punch and when he saw who was his attacker, he was surprise. "You?!"

In front of Shiranui...was Xeno Goku.

Xeno Goku smirk. "Yo."

Team 1: The Dark Light Saiyan, Shiranui

Team 2: Time Patroller, Xeno Goku

Shiranui let go of his hand and study him. "You...you're that other Goku from the other time."

Xeno Goku nodded. "Yeah. And you're that strange new Saiyan from before. Shiranui, was it?"

Shiranui nodded. "Yes...why are you here, though? Do you want to fight me?"

Xeno Goku frown. "I would like to, but...i don't think it's a good time for that. Me and the other have a business with the host of this Tournament."

Shiranui's eyes widened. "Wait. You know who they are?"

Xeno Goku nodded. "I do. It's a being named Aeos. She's a Supreme Kai that was-"

A bunch of Ki blast flew toward them. Shiranui and Xeno Goku dodge them all. Looking over, they saw fighter coming toward them. Xeno Goku glance at Shiranui. "Let's defeat those guys first. Then we can talk after."

Shiranui narrow his eyes. "Very well."

The two of them charged toward them. The next second, explosion and hit sound were hear in the Rockfield.

A bit later...

Shiranui dusted his hands. "Well, that's take care of that."

He then though about something and turn around. "Hey, Goku! How about we fight?"

Xeno Goku look at him confused. "What? I told you i was busy."

Shiranui nodded. "I know. But thinking about it, some of our Teammate are probably looking for the Fairy as we speak. So will we're waiting for them, might at well do something in the meantime."

Xeno Goku ponder this for a moment then nodded. "I guess you're right. Beside, i've being wanting to fight against you for a while. I also hoped to see my other self so that we could fight."

Shiranui shrugged. "Maybe in the Next Round if your lucky."

Xeno Goku chuckle. "Maybe."

Shiranui and Xeno Goku take a fighting stance. Before they rushed toward each other.

Meanwhile...

Jiren walked through the forest looking for opponents. It's being a while since he came across Son Goku's friend. And so far, he hasn't meet someone worthy to battle. He then frown when he remember the word of one of his Teammate. A short Saiyan who wear a pink top. "When this Tournament is all over, i'm coming for you, Jiren!"

Jiren shook his head. That girl was foolish if she think that she has what it take to face him. He though that she would have learned from the Tournament Of Power, but he was wrong. Not just that, but she has to relying on Fusion to fight someone stronger then her. The fact that someone like that consider themself as the strongest is ridiculous.

Jiren's though stopped when he hear a crashing sound not too far away. Looking over, he saw among destroyed Tree, a huge figure who look around. "Where's Kakarot?"