Jack x Hide - angst

sry if this is bad ;-;

Ik that this does not fit their personality but the request was given before the chapter soooo

Anyways requested by IdirtymindFr

-------------------•-•--------------•-•--------------------
Hide's pov:

I had not seen jack since morning. So I decided to look for him. I checked every closet one by one but could not find him.
While checking closets I came across shadow and window ig they were burning something...?
So I decided do ask them.
" hey shadow and window" I said both were startled
"OH N- oh hey hide!" Window responded
" what us that burning-?"
" it is nothingggggg " shadow said
" ok ig...do u know where is jack?" I asked
"Oh jack? He said he is going to door 69" shadow replied
" oh thx" I tped to door 69.

Third person pov:

" I have always wondered is he a closet or not" window asked
"He is a entity like seek" shadow replied
" oh-
Anyways let's continue burning this before anyone finds out" window said

Hide's pov:

I tped to a closet in door 69. It was one of those rooms I which there are many rooms in it ( the long hallway with many rooms connected to it)
I got out of the closet and started check every room. One of them was locked. I knocked on the door and heard a noise from inside. "Jack is that you?" I asked. There was.no response. I tped under the bed in that room. I crawed out. " what are u doing...?" I saw jack. He had a blade in bis hand and cuts on his arm. I quickly took the blade away from him.
" GIVE IT BACK " jack said
" NO!" I replied
Jack tried to take the blade back but. I used my tentacles to hold him back. He was trying to escape the grip of my tentacles but failed. Some tentacles my came from under the bed and grabbed him while I removed my tentacles. "Stay here I will get some bandages." I said and got in the closet then tped to the infirmary.

That God there was no one there. I got out of the closet,took some bandages from the drawers and got in the closet. I tped to the room jack was it and be had not been able to escape my tentacles. I took his arm and started treating it." let me go." Jack said "no. Not until I treat your wounds " I responded. "Atleast can I have my fucking blade back?" He asked " language and no." I said. " Why not!?" He said raising his tone. " because you will hurt yourself!"I shouted. " that is none of your concern." He said. "It is."
"Why?!". " because I care for you!". " IF YOU CARE FOR ME THEN LET ME GO AND GIVE ME THE BLADE!" "NO YOU WILL HURT YOURSELF!" We started arguing and I started to lose my temper. I let jack go Still arguing with him. "JUST GIVE ME THE FUCKING BLADE AND LET ME DO MY THING!" "NO!" I love my cool and punched him hard. After a few seconds I realized what I did. He had passed out. I fell.on my knees" I am sorry...I am sorry..." I kept repeating the sentence again and again. I hugged him and started so cry. I picked him up and placed him on the bed. I sat in the corner crying in guilt. 2 hours passed I was still crying repeating I am sorry again and again.

Jack's pov:

I woke up in pain. I did not make a single movement trying to understand what just happened. I heard crying from the Conor of the room.I sat up and saw hide. Crying and saying 'I am sorry' again and again. "Hide....?". After a few seconds hide finally looked up. He immediately hugged me and started apologizing again and again. " Why did you hit me...?" I asked " I don't know... I am so so sorry... I did not mean to.." I did not respond. He kept crying and apologizing. I hugged him tightly. "It is fine ig..." I said " it is not fine I am a terrible partner.." I hugged him tighter almost squishing him. " Don't say that it is my fault for cutting my arm." "NO! I should have not hit u and handled the situation calmly." I kissed his head and said " it was an accident. Accidents happen." " Still...I am sorry..." " I forgive you" I smiled weakly. "I am sorry for hurting myself.."I said. " It is not your fault. You must have a reason. I should be sorry for hitting you and not handling the situation calmly...!". " I guess it is both if us fault." I rubbed his back. He did not say anything just relaxed completely on me. "Promise me you will never hurt yourself again." He said. "I promise. You also promised me to never hit me again." " I promise." He hugged me tighter. I just smiled weakly.

"I still feel bad... IS there anything that I can do for you..?" I thought for a while before responding. " cuddles." He chuckled and said " sure". He sat next to me and started to cuddle me. " hey jack?" Hide said " wot?" " do you know what window and shadow were burning?" "UmMmM nooooooo" I said " oh ok" after a few minutes hide tapped my shoulder. "Wot?" I asked "Can we go in the closet...?" It was more clear then water that hide was uncomfortable staying out of the closet. " sure " we got off the bed hide got in the closet and I unlocked the door and turned off the lights and got in the closet. Hide just hugged me and started to cuddle(btw they are sitting). I could tell hide had tped us to a different closet. After a few minutes hide stopped cuddling so I looked at him. He had fallen asleep. I just smiled and kissed his head.he smiled. I hugged him and closed my eyes. I relaxed angst him completely and started to fall asleep.
--------------------•-•----------•-•-----------------------
1003 words!

While typing this idk why my mind kept thinking of that more expresso less depresso meme-

*dies*