seek and screech

Requested by Stripedheart2093

OMG REAL FOOTAGE OF SEEK BEING A GOOD FATHER ?!?!?!?

This Is basically when the crufix was first used on screech.

Btw entities like Screech have an humanoid form bc yes

Also sorry for disappearing I had exams
--------------------•-•----------•-•-----------------------

Screech's pov:

I was floating in an dark room because I had nothing to do. Rush and ambush were in door 69 where it was not dark so I could not hang out with them. I heard then elevator sound " that is not normal.. the elevator has not been used since we were  trapped in here. " I said to myself. " it is probably because the elevator broke". I was going to teleport to another dark room before I heard an lock open.

I was alerted by that.then I heard footsteps in door 2 I was scared but very curious. The door opened. There was an human. I got very excited because we had not seen any humans since the war stopped. All of the humans in the hotal ran away or got eaten by the non friendly entities. " NEW FRIEND!" I thought to myself excited. I had been very lonely in the hotal since the others thought that I was immature. I decided to play with them a bit." Psst.." I said. They looked at me. They had an weird thing in their hand. It looked like 2 sticks joined to gather. I had never seen something like that.

Before I could do anything blue glowing chains rapped around me. It was burning my skin. I cried Screeched but it ended up pulling me down in an dark void. I was crying in pain. I was there for 1 hour before an blue light showed up. I had never seen something like it. It had blue wings for ears and 3 on its back. It had an few eyes on its body and an halo on its head that showed the patten formed when they showed me that stick. It did not have an physical body. " what are you...?" I asked sobbing. " I am an angel. My name is guiding light" it responded. I was quite confused about its kind behavior since my father told me that angels were assholes.

" and you are..?" It asked " I am Screech.. " I responded. " Oh! So you are seek's son?" It asked. I nodded for an answer " I wil send you to your father." They said and teleported me to my father. He looked quit mad. He heard my sobbing. " what do you want screec-" he stopped as he saw the burn marks. " crufix?" He asked" what is an crufix..?" He sighed " I should have told you.. crufix uhh is made of two sticks-"  " yea.." I Interrupted. He was quit mad at me for that " I will let it slide.. but on this time." He said in an strict voice. " y-yes father.." I said.

He sighed again before saying " come here" I nodded thinking that he is going to hit me. " closer." I came closet to him as he grabbed my hand. He healed the burn marks from my hand. After 2o minutes i was completely healed. " there you go." He said " thank you so much father " I said as I hugged him he smiled for a second before saying " I am only letting you hug me once." I nodded. I could tell he enjoyed the hug. After a few minutes of silence he said " Screech help me clean up the mess" he command.i nodded and helped him by putting the fire out and putting the drawers in its place. I found Timothy in one of them. " Hello Timothy!" I said " h..hi.." it responded. Timothy had a hard time speaking. It was able to speak because of an experiment done on him making him think  and speak by humans.

We talked for a while before I went back to my father.I came in the dark hallway ( btw the lights were always off) and saw him looking out of the window. " father I am sleepy.." I lied. I just wanted to stay with him " Screech we ate demons we don't feel sleepy you want to stay with me right?" He said. I nodded as  I sat on the couch. He came and hugged me. I was surprised because he had not hugged me like this for years. I smiled af I started falling asleep.

Seek's pov:

After a few minutes I noticed that Screech had fallen asleep. I picked him up and went in the floor to door 69 where Rush and ambush were " BITCH I AM FASTER THEN YOU!" Ambush screech " NO I AM!" Rush responded. I saw void in the corner with a dead look " BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I screamed I noticed screech was about to wake up before rubbing his back. Both of them looked at me then screech. " I swear to God if he wakes up I will cut both of your tongues do you both understand?" They nodded as I walked in one of the bedrooms and placed screech in there before leaving the room. I gave Rush and ambush a death stare before going into the ground to my hallway and turning on the lights.

--------------------•-•----------•-•-----------------------

Words: 866

Btw here is what guiding light looks like

* D I E S*